uurrmmmm wtf? lol what is this???

charbarxx

Ellies Mummy and ttc #2!
Reaction score
ok so i havnt tested in a couple days and i thought i saw a shadow of a line on one of those green handled tests but i didnt trust it cos they are devils for evaps, so i got dh to go to tescos and get some tests, did one this morning and i think i might have seen something but nothing obvious (i left my pee for about 4 hours before testing with it) and then later on, i just done another and i think, well i dont think, there IS a line, it is definitely pink, i dno what to do lol im about 6 weeks late and had a negative blood test 20 days ago, and now this??? i left it for about 10 minutes before i looked at it so maybe its an evap?? i really hope it is positive but then again i dnt want the test to be positive if im not pregnant because iv had so much disappointment :( let me know what you think xxx :flower:

Attachments

• tesc.jpg
    tesc.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 157
  • tesc2.jpg
    tesc2.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 137
  • tesc3.jpg
    tesc3.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 170
I definitely see it, no squinting involved, with a line that dark a digi might be able to confirm! Good luck, keep us updated!

I definately see it to - hope this is it for you x

I see it and it's definately pink. Congrats!

omg!! i soo dont wana get my hopes up tho :( x what if its not real or something :( x x x

Go get a digi and give it a try. I think you're pregnant! :)

char i took your test and made it inverted and black and white..a line is there..see..

char,jpg.jpg

we dont get paid till monday!! what am i going to do until then?? lol god i wish i didnt spend the extra cash on redecorating this month haha x

aw thanks asibling, i just need to keep my mind occupied :) xx

thats if they will do it for me :( there so crap here xx

I say go to the hospital complaining of intestinal discomfort and have them do a scan???? NOT AN Xray but an ultrasound..my idea... :shrug:

yeh thats a good idea, one problem, cars busted :( was either decorating or the car, as the woman i won lol god sake what a stupid coinsidence, would happen to me wouldnt it? lol xx

omg..weird ... and yes coincidental..how frustrating..can you get a ride?:shrug:

I say go to the hospital complaining of intestinal discomfort and have them do a scan???? NOT AN Xray but an ultrasound..my idea... :shrug:

They really wouldn't be able to see anything until you're 5 weeks or so. By the looks of that test you probably would be 14 dpo or less.

Congrats, that one does look positive. Try another cheap test tomorrow morning? It should look even darker in another day or two.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->