uurrmmmm wtf? lol what is this???

letting your urine sit for 4 hours makes it useless my dear. HCG begins to break down ....THIS IS YOUR BFP!! CONGRATS!!

thanks :) and asibling, just going through my phonebook! lol xxx

Definate BFP I've never had an evap on tesco ones or SD xxx CONGRATS

Hey girl!!! congrats...looks BFP to me!!!!!
We wanna see more pics when you take more tests!!!

Also, letting your pee sit for 4hrs isn't going to hurt anything.
HCG has a half-life of 24hrs. So, the amount will decrease by half for every 24hrs it sits out.
Hope that helps you!!!

YAY for 2 pink lines! :happydance:

never used them test before but theres no mistake in that pink line Congrats its your Bfp :)

hi girlies, i will update when i get another test :) fx'd!!! xxx

I think you need to go to the doctors and get blood work done, it looks positive to me, but if you're 6 weeks late something strange might be going on. Do you chart? Have you ovulated since your last period?

I had some strange hcg stuff in January after an early m/c it went down and then after a few weeks i felt weird and took a test and it had a line again?! I got blood work and it had riesn a lot. Not enough to be a pregnancy, but my doctor monitored it and made sure it went back to 0. It did, but the doctor was baffled. She has no idea why. They sent my blood for lots of lab tests to rule out anything yucky but they were all fine. I went in for a scan a few weeks later and everything was back to normal again.

I hope this is your bfp, but I know that bodies are weird so go and get checked so you know what's going on.

All the best!!

hiya ladies, havent tested, gonna wait till monday i think, but to be honest i think it will be bfn, just got a feeling :( xx

My fingers are crossed for you hun! I read a thread by a lady on here who hasnt had a period in 18 months due being preganant and then breastfeeding her new baby, but guess what? She's pregnant!!! Caught the first egg her body has released in a year and a half! Good luck hun!

WOW!! I so hope that you've just Ov'd very very late and caught the eggy!!!

I'll be watching out and rooting for you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->