V. Faint line on test ... what do you think?

Shawni

Reaction score
I have been TTC for 3 years and I have never had any kind of positive line on a HPT before.

This is my first month of Fertilaid. This morning I am either 10/11 dpo and I used a cheap strip HPT (onestep brand)

I can see the faintest line ever on the strip - which I first noticed around 5 mins. I took the pic after ten minutes.

I'm not sure it looks very pink, so maybe it is just a grey evap? :wacko:

Anyway I'd really appreciate it if you could take a look and tell me what you think. :thumbup:

https://i996.photobucket.com/albums/af86/Caidan_Trubel/test/test1_zpscb64ccfa.jpg

I see something...
I'd test again tomorrow with fmu!Its still early.
FX good luck!keep us updated!xx

I see the line...but I can't tell if there is any color. May just be an indention line...or the start of a BFP. Maybe retest with a FRER? GOOD LUCK!!! Let us know what happens.

This looks exactly like my BFP with my little girl! In fact your faint line is darker than mine was! I'd say it looks promising! Good luck honey xxxx

Thanks everyone for taking a look :)

Thanks, Fizzipop - you kept my hopes alive!

UNfortunately, I have tested again - with FMU this morning and I am just getting the same very light band. It hasn't gotten any darker. I really have to squint to see it. The brand of test I have been using are "One Step" and they are *supposed* to be 10mui and I think I am 12dpo now, so it *should* be dark enough to see.

I think I've got a dodgy batch of the IC's - maybe prone to evaps? AF is due tomorrow so I guess I will find out soon enough.

Thanks again!

I just did another test. Honestly, you'd think after 3 years ttc I would have slowed down on the tests. I promise myself every month I won't do it and I will just wait for AF, but then I break down and test ...

This time the line looks a little pinker, I almost convinced myself it might be positive, but then I think surely by dpo12 it should be an obvious positive? :wacko:

Here is the new pic:
https://i996.photobucket.com/albums/af86/Caidan_Trubel/test/line_zpsa3bd5cb1.jpg

I will try to get a digi tomorrow, but if it so faint I don't think it will show up on a digital and I hate seeing those words *Not Pregnant* every month. :cry:

I just did another test. Honestly, you'd think after 3 years ttc I would have slowed down on the tests. I promise myself every month I won't do it and I will just wait for AF, but then I break down and test ...

This time the line looks a little pinker, I almost convinced myself it might be positive, but then I think surely by dpo12 it should be an obvious positive? :wacko:

Here is the new pic:
https://i996.photobucket.com/albums/af86/Caidan_Trubel/test/line_zpsa3bd5cb1.jpg

I will try to get a digi tomorrow, but if it so faint I don't think it will show up on a digital and I hate seeing those words *Not Pregnant* every month. :cry:

I honestly couldn't see it at all on your first pic, but can definitely see it on the second, so I'd say it's getting darker! Maybe wait a couple days (SO much easier said than done, I know) and test again on a digi? FX for you!

Thanks, CNorth. I think you are right - I should just wait a bit longer. But it is so hard!
I might try and leave it for today and pick up a test tomorrow. My DH has a day off today and I don't want to tell him until I am sure, so I guess it makes sense to wait rather than try and sneak off for a test ...

I'd say that's a BFP! try a FRER! Good luck x x x

Thanks everyone :flower:

I decided I couldn't wait and ended up using a clearblue digital conception and I got the result I have been waiting for 3 years for! :happydance: I am still in shock and absolutely terrified. I'm not sure why the ICs were so faint :shrug:

ive been stalking this thread!!! SO EXCITING FOR YOU!!! CONGRATS!!!!

Thank you :) I still can't quite believe it after trying so long.

Yayyy!!congrats!!so glad you finally got that result you've been waiting so long for!wonderful news x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->