V3 leak every morning for 3 days? Gaaah!

T-Bex

Mother of one
Reaction score
As the title says, we've had a leak in V3 for every morning for the last three days, which is odd, as the only leak we've had previously was when it hadn't been put on properly.

Do you think this could be because she's hit 6 months, and it just can't last the night for her anymore? I'm quite sad.

Or do you think it's something more sinister? Is BG sending out signals to all the V3's telling them to leak, so we'll be even more interested in the new nappy coming out? A conspiracy is afoot... :winkwink:

Im going with the consipracy!!!

But seriously you might need to boost it more? Or a stripwash may be needed? Or if her body has changed they may not fit as great as they used to so might need to try a different nappy?

I agree with Erin, could be any of the above. Stuffed BGs would never last imi for more than 3 hours so I can't help I'm afraid x

We use washer balls, so a detergent build up wouldn't factor. I do only use the one insert though; I'll stick another in tongiht and report back...

:rofl: at conspiracy!

Try another insert hon!Fingers crossed x

We've had the same prob the last few nights, even had to change our sheets this morning as he leaked when he came in for morning bf!

Can you use 2 big inserts in them? I've been using the big plus the newborn......

Or the conspiracy.....!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->