• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

V8 Juice Okay?

Skywalker

Reaction score
I barely eat any vegetables these days because they make me sick. I thought I'd remedy this by picking up a V8. I've drank almost all of it and was reading the bottle and noticed it says it has 100% of daily recommended Vitamin C and 30% of daily recommended Vitamin A. I take a prenatal that already has vitamin A in it, so I'm a bit concerned that I might have just had an unsafe amount? This was just a small bottle. What do you think?

the only real danger with v 8 is the sodium is up the roof and could cause pre E so careful with it

unless u have pre e or high blood pressure one day wont hurt u with vitamins or salt

You're fine. Now, drinking 10 bottles of V8 probably wouldn't be recommended lol but even with the vitamin, you don't have to worry. One day of too much Vitamin A won't hurt anything. If you double up your vitamins and drink 3-4 V8 a day, you could potentially have long term problems. But one day is no big deal.

I'd say try getting the low sodium kind and I actually love eating white rice with v8! It's great! Another thing is stay away from the v8 splash. I had some in the fridge when I got my bfp and it's as bad as kool aid! Pure sugar and I think 5% real fruit. I made ice cubes out of the rest of it and put them in water. Tastes like Popsicles and great treat after you drink all the water.

I'd say try getting the low sodium kind and I actually love eating white rice with v8! It's great! Another thing is stay away from the v8 splash. I had some in the fridge when I got my bfp and it's as bad as kool aid! Pure sugar and I think 5% real fruit. I made ice cubes out of the rest of it and put them in water. Tastes like Popsicles and great treat after you drink all the water.

even low sodium is sky high in sodium...would really be careful not to drink to often

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->