Vaccine Video

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

CMarie

I don't want to cause a bunch of drama, but I did want to share this video with anyone thinking of not vaccinating their kids. DH and I agreed to not vaccinate our son and we received a lot of grief about it, especially from my grandmother who's been a nurse for 45 years. I showed her this video and she was beside herself after seeing it. She was in complete disbelief over the reality of vaccines and has since quit her nursing job.

I definitely encourage you to watch it if you have time :) It took me a couple days to get through since I had to stop and take care of my son, but it was worth it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hITYIT02rA

thanks for posting; I will watch it later. I am not anti-vaccinations and my boys have had most of theirs; but its true some vaccines are proven to have caused problems and both governments and manufacturers are in denial of this. Which isn't fair on the parents or children.

I put it on but then realised it lasts for 2 and a half hours:wacko: so I wont get time to watch it.Im still undecided about vaccinations.

I put it on but then realised it lasts for 2 and a half hours:wacko: so I wont get time to watch it.Im still undecided about vaccinations.

Yeah it's long lol...hence why it took me a few days :haha: I was pretty undecided as well until I did some research on the ingredients in vaccines. I asked my doctor why these things were in it (human diploid cells which are aborted fetus cells, chicken embryos, aluminum, formaldehyde, mercury, etc) and she couldn't even tell me why. DH and I have been again vaccines ever since :thumbup:

Woah I didnt know about the ingredients,I guess Im pretty ignorant:blush:

i still think the positives far outweigh the negatives......just my opinion

Honestly I could only get through 6 minutes of this before turning it off. It's very skewed.

Youtube can pretty much contain any information, so we should only trust legit scientific websites to give us information.

Honestly I could only get through 6 minutes of this before turning it off. It's very skewed.

Youtube can pretty much contain any information, so we should only trust legit scientific websites to give us information.

Agreed ^^ the next video could contain images of babies poorly or worse who have not vaccinated.

I'd rather takey chances with the vaccines biut thanks for the info.

My friend, now aged 25, was not vaccinated for these same reasons. He caught rubella as a child and then developed post-viral fatigue syndrome and ME. He was in a wheelchair for 5 years throughout his secondary school years. Therefore I will be vaccinating.

Agreed ^^ the next video could contain images of babies poorly or worse who have not vaccinated.

Well, I can tell you there is A LOT of research and very good sources in the film...even quotes right from the FDA website as well as others such as the Center of Disease Control and Prevention so it is "legit" information :)

My friend, now aged 25, was not vaccinated for these same reasons. He caught rubella as a child and then developed post-viral fatigue syndrome and ME. He was in a wheelchair for 5 years throughout his secondary school years. Therefore I will be vaccinating.

Something similar actually happened to my friend, but he suffered from a severe case of meningitis despite being vaccinated for it.

Well, I can tell you there is A LOT of research and very good sources in the film...even quotes right from the FDA website as well as others such as the Center of Disease Control and Prevention so it is "legit" information :)

Yes so we should be going to the CDC and FDA websites and see what they say about vaccines, not what a random Youtube member compiled and put in a skewed video. Just sayin.

I have an question for all ladies...
In my state we are required to have several vaccinations by law before entering day care or pre-school.

Are they required by law where you live? If you choose not to vaccinate and they are required by law, how do you get around day care/ school? I am curious how things work for others...

Everything has pros and cons but I think the pros for vaccines are alot more than the cons and I don't think I could forgive myself if Lola caught something life damaging/threating just bcoz I watched a video on utube and didn't vaccinate.I think we could probably find something on utube/google that says bananas cause cancer if we look hard enough.I just think we should go by what health proffessionals are suggesting and is legit,yes they sometimes don't know everything but on this I've always listened.just my opinion and those that are strongly against vaccines have the right to state theirs aswell as as mothers we do what WE believe is best and no one can tell us differently xx

Feedindy - I believe that you can sometimes get an exemption for religious beliefs to get your child enrolled in school. Also, if your child has a sensitivity to the ingredients in vaccines you can be exempted though you would probably need a doctor's note stating such.

I do believe that its every parent's choice to do what they feel is right.
I worry more about the diseases than the possible side effects of vaccines. My little sister died from something that they didn't have a vaccine for until the past 20 years. Its easy to forget how real the risks of these diseases are.

I do hate information that is skewed and I do get upset when people who aren't willing to do the research themselves get swayed by unsubstantiated scare-mongering. There ARE risks to vaccinations, they are acknowledged, but the risks of the diseases far outweigh the vaccine risks.

Regarding the ingredients in vaccines, a lot of the ingredients are there to preserve it and keep it potent so that they can make enough to be available when needed. The mercury that is in vaccines is a different kind than the kind you are thinking of. And as for aborted fetus cells - there are SOME vaccines that decades ago used cell lines that may have started from fetal cells, but they can keep the cell line growing and the cells used today are not taken fresh from a fetus if that makes sense. Some people may still find that objectionable, but its a world of difference in my mind. (and its not all vaccines, just some)
So just because someone says 'x is in there' and can prove it, doesn't mean that its a full and accurate representation of the facts.

being vaccinated doesnt stop u catching the illness, its supposed to help u fight it if u do and also can make u immune to catching certain things as im sure everyone knows already, like im immune to catching rubella.

for me i have vaccinated my boys, as i feel its the best for them. i can on the other hand understand why ppl dont vaccinate but then i always think do u not expose ur child to any other chemicals like cleaning products, processed foods ect

I have an question for all ladies...
In my state we are required to have several vaccinations by law before entering day care or pre-school.

Are they required by law where you live? If you choose not to vaccinate and they are required by law, how do you get around day care/ school? I am curious how things work for others...

It's required by law here. It's a multi cultural country with 90% expats from all around the world. There are some optional vaccines but some are manditory for schools.

Some vaccines are also manditory for adults if you are working in some industries like house help/maids.

OH and I decided to wait until LO is at least 2 years old, and to spread the vaccines out when she gets them. The research I've done indicates that by doing it that way the child is far less likely to get any of the negative side effects because of the vaccines. I'm a SAHM and LO won't need day care so I'm okay with her not having vaccines until she's a little older.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"