Vaccine Video

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not bothering to watch the video, I can imagine it's insanely one-sided and probably not fully researched. I vaccinate my child because a) the very minor risks that may come with it far outweigh the very serious risks that can come without it and b) I personally could not put other people's children at risk. Just my opinion anyway

I think it's horrible that crappy parents who don't vaccinate put MY child at risk. If you want to do something stupid and irresponsible, then fine, I don't care if YOUR kid dies, but you're putting my baby at risk.

This video is ridiculously stupid. It's not "well-researched", and it's unbearably one-sided.

Living in a society involves a social contract- we do certain things to ensure the health and safety of those around us. I drive on the right side of the road, I obey traffic signals- What if I just did what I wanted and said "screw everyone else, a video on the Internet said stopping for stop signs is .02% more likely to cause autism" (because I'm pretty sure (the former Dr.) Andrew Wakefield would be more than happy to fake a study on that, as well). What if I drove right through a stop sign (because hey, it *might* cause problems, a random video on the Internet told me so, and I'm too stupid to understand the actual science!) and ran over your kid and killed him? How'd you feel then? Hey, who cares that I ran through a stop sign- that was a parenting decision, and it's my right to make.

I get so upset about this. If you don't want to vaccinate your kid, fine, but you need to stop participating in society and go live on a deserted island somewhere, and NOT PUT MY BABY AT RISK.

Who are you to be dictating who should live where you obnoxious twat? You probably also believe that since the advent of vaccinations no vaccinated kid has ever caught the very thing they were supposed to be immune too.

Where did I say that no vaccinated kid has caught something? Where? Where are you getting that?

And I'm not "dictating who should live where". I'm saying that part of the responsibility of participating in a society means sometimes you have to obey social contracts that protect all of us. Do you realize that diseases are making a comeback because of "obnoxious twats" who don't vaccinate?

I think it's horrible that crappy parents who don't vaccinate put MY child at risk. If you want to do something stupid and irresponsible, then fine, I don't care if YOUR kid dies, but you're putting my baby at risk.

This video is ridiculously stupid. It's not "well-researched", and it's unbearably one-sided.

Living in a society involves a social contract- we do certain things to ensure the health and safety of those around us. I drive on the right side of the road, I obey traffic signals- What if I just did what I wanted and said "screw everyone else, a video on the Internet said stopping for stop signs is .02% more likely to cause autism" (because I'm pretty sure (the former Dr.) Andrew Wakefield would be more than happy to fake a study on that, as well). What if I drove right through a stop sign (because hey, it *might* cause problems, a random video on the Internet told me so, and I'm too stupid to understand the actual science!) and ran over your kid and killed him? How'd you feel then? Hey, who cares that I ran through a stop sign- that was a parenting decision, and it's my right to make.

I get so upset about this. If you don't want to vaccinate your kid, fine, but you need to stop participating in society and go live on a deserted island somewhere, and NOT PUT MY BABY AT RISK.

Oh my that is a hideous thing to say.I had to re-read to make sure I hadnt imagined it.:dohh:

Who are you to be dictating who should live where you obnoxious twat? You probably also believe that since the advent of vaccinations no vaccinated kid has ever caught the very thing they were supposed to be immune too.

Where did I say that no vaccinated kid has caught something? Where? Where are you getting that?

And I'm not "dictating who should live where". I'm saying that part of the responsibility of participating in a society means sometimes you have to obey social contracts that protect all of us. Do you realize that diseases are making a comeback because of "obnoxious twats" who don't vaccinate?

Do you honestly think anyone wants to enter a debate with you when you are clearly incapable of discussing things like a reasonable adult? Your head is so far up your own arse it would be impossible for any information to penetrate through your skull.

am I missing something? under what circumstances did you feel the need to come and throw insults, "crappy parents"??? well I hope I'm never a good parent by your definition, I'd love to ask what's wrong with you but when stuff like that manages to come out of your mouth I don't think I even want to know there are some things in life that are too far gone for help, I finally realize what intelligence has its limits, ignorance doesn't means :dohh: I really do feel sorry you :wacko:

am I missing something? under what circumstances did you feel the need to come and throw insults, "crappy parents"??? well I hope I'm never a good parent by your definition, I'd love to ask what's wrong with you but when stuff like that manages to come out of your mouth I don't think I even want to know there are some things in life that are too far gone for help, I finally realize what intelligence has its limits, ignorance doesn't means :dohh: I really do feel sorry you :wacko:

I think that when you are putting your child at risk, that falls under "crappy parents".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"