Vaccines issues: link to article

misspeach24

Reaction score
I was reading this article, obviously a leak of info, and thought it valuble to spead to parents!

https://www.naturalnews.com/029911_vaccines_Bill_Gates.html

I'm not vaccinating, I already decided months ago, but this article just raises my awareness even more.

I don't believe that Bill Gates or anyone else is trying to kill people with deadl vaccines, I am unsure as to whether or not there are some harmful effects but can't believe they are intentional

What a silly article. To vaccinate or not is one issue. That article is another.

Starts off with a selective use of the Gates' quote - why assume he was referring to vaccination reducing the population and create a story around it unless the journo already has his mind made up? Gates also mentioned in the same sentence - improving sexual & reproductive health.

There are clear links between educating young women / mothers and improving infant health (including through vaccination programmes) that lead to people having smaller number of babies over time. After all if your babies are more likely to live to adulthood and/or you have access to contraception, you're not likely to have as many.

The company that publishes natural news makes its money selling alternative health remedies. It has interests of its own.

I have issues with an article that states
Clearly, this statement implies that
If it implies, it is not clear at all.
I think they are clutching at straws with Bill Gates statement, and are just jumping at assumptions at what Bill Gates meant, without actually asking the man himself what he meant.
The whole article is a mish mash of questions without actual answers.

I don't like this article! It's obvious that the Natural News are completely bias from the 1st sentence!

Personally I don't see anything wrong with vaccinations especially because the university I was in a couple of years ago had 80 students in one year struck with Mumps, one of whom died!............ This is all because of the MMR scare in the 80's when parents denied their children vaccinations!

Sorry but this article just made me laugh. I've heard some pretty convincing conspiracy theories, this isn't one of them.

I presume Bill Gates was referring to vaccination reducing the child mortality rate which tends to reduce the birth rate, thereby reducing the population.

^^^totall agree with freckleonear. There's a lot more convincing conspiracy theories out there. This article illustrates beautifully how an extremely biased article which does not quote any credible research and fails to disclose any meaningful information still manages to cause concern.Oh dear.

Naturalnews.com is a known antivax, anti medicine quack site. Please stop spreading dangerous misinformation. Thank you.

Oh, and the 'I just happened to find this link which I thought I'd share!' bit is obvious a mile off.

misspeach said:
I'm not vaccinating

Thank you for contributing to the fall in herd immunity and therefore jeapordising the health of babies and children who are immunocompromised through cancer, other illnesses, transplant surgery, certain medications, or simply because they are too young to be vaccinated. Example: 9 babies dead in California this year, most under 2 months old, due to the return of pertussis which is at its highest level there since 1962.

Congratulations.

Well that's one of the most amusing conspiracy theories I've seen in a long time, thanks for the giggle! :haha:

Well that's one of the most amusing conspiracy theories I've seen in a long time, thanks for the giggle! :haha:

I bet it was those damn Illuminati mind controlling Gates....they did 9/11 and faked the moon landings you know! The nude man shouting on the corner wearing a tinfoil hat told me.

I bet it was those damn Illuminati mind controlling Gates....they did 9/11 and faked the moon landings you know! The nude man shouting on the corner wearing a tinfoil hat told me.

:rofl:

As for not vaccinating, if someone researches their decision carefully and believes that the risk of vaccinating is higher than the risk of not vaccinating then that's fine, but I'd hate to think that people are basing their decision on rubbish like this.

I can see the headlines now 'Microsoft Takes over the World and kills us all by squirting vaccines through our webcam!!' Mmmmwwaahahaaaa!!!!!

I can see the headlines now 'Microsoft Takes over the World and kills us all by squirting vaccines through our webcam!!' Mmmmwwaahahaaaa!!!!!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Naturalnews.com is a known antivax, anti medicine quack site. Please stop spreading dangerous misinformation. Thank you.

Oh, and the 'I just happened to find this link which I thought I'd share!' bit is obvious a mile off.

misspeach said:
I'm not vaccinating

Thank you for contributing to the fall in herd immunity and therefore jeapordising the health of babies and children who are immunocompromised through cancer, other illnesses, transplant surgery, certain medications, or simply because they are too young to be vaccinated. Example: 9 babies dead in California this year, most under 2 months old, due to the return of pertussis which is at its highest level there since 1962.

Congratulations.

Actually I would say that one of the main contributing factors to the rise in pertussis cases is adults not getting the booster shot - it's not really publicized well that the pertussis immunity wears off after a very short period of time - seen as infants tend to catch it from their parents...

We may or may not be vaccinating (we are at least delaying) because we are reluctant to expose our child to something harmful which may or may not give her immunity to the thing she is being vaccinated against.

There's no need to have such an attitude, we're all trying to do what's best for our children. :shrug:

"There is newly emerging evidence that some strains of the bacteria that cause pertussis have become resistant to the acellular version of the vaccine which is leading to a rise in the incidence of whooping cough in the wealthy countries that use it."

- https://www.newscientist.com/blogs/shortsharpscience/2010/02/whooping-cough-evolves-to-esca.html

So no, it's not necessarily caused by parents choosing not to vaccinate their children, because even the vaccinated ones are catching it and spreading it.

I almost died of whooping cough as an infant.
The article you cite does not mention any booster shots for adults but also stresses that

'(...)vaccination is still very important because it offers protection from many strains.'

Surely a partial protection is better than no protection at all.

Got to go now the Illuminati are mind controlling again :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->