Valentine's baby, hello 1st Trimester

pixiepower

Reaction score
hi ladies,
just wanted to say hi, I got a BFP yesterday and confirmed on a digi today so a bit shocked but pleased, and it looks like I may have a Valentines baby on my hands:haha: Hope to get to know all of you over the coming months.

A little bit about me: I'm 32 and have 3 children from a previous marriage aged 11, 9 and 7. I have been with my OH for 3 years this weekend actually, he is 39 and never had children. I havent told him yet as frankly I'm worried he may have a little freak out, but he will fine when he calms down, right now I can't even believe it!!

I was previously on depo so am thrilled to have conceived about 6 months after last injection wore off and I have zero symptoms to be honest, but if the test says so, then I guess its true :)

so hi everyone, and a happy and healthy 9 months to all:hugs:

Congratulations!!! I think i'm due on or around the 11 February so kind of hoping for a valentines day baby too.

Happy & healthy 9 months x

Hi! I think i´m due on valentines day too! going to the doctors for the first time today not sure what to expect. I´m also 32 but this is our first baby! :)

Aww how sweet! Valentine baby! Congratulations and welcome on board. Wish you a wonderful 9 months!
https://global.thebump.com/tickers/ttb8dd6.aspx

Hi! I think i´m due on valentines day too! going to the doctors for the first time today not sure what to expect. I´m also 32 but this is our first baby! :)

good luck with your doctor, all they will do is you will say I am pregnant, they will ask if you did a home test and take your word for it lol, then work out how far along you are and ask you to book a booking appt with the midwife, you may get your file of notes to start filling out and other reading material as well. sometimes i think anyone could walk into their GP and declare pregnant, I got upset last time whenh he didnt want to see my test:haha:

hope all goes well xx

thanks pixie! i was planning on taking my test in to show them but i guess they won´t want to see it then lol. i´m living in spain so i hope it´s not too different. xx

thanks pixie! i was planning on taking my test in to show them but i guess they won´t want to see it then lol. i´m living in spain so i hope it´s not too different. xx

ooh I don't know about Spain, maybe take it just in case:winkwink:

Congratulations! I got my bfp yesterday. And I'm also expecting a valentines day baby!:)

Congratulations. Valentines baby would be cool.
I'm sure you OH will be amazed when you tell him, you'll have to think of a good way to do it and let us know his reaction.

well i´ve just got back and i didn´t have to show the test she just took my word for it. i´m booked in to see the midwife on thursday and bloods will be taken on the 17th. i thought it would be the other way around. it´s starting to feel more real now :)

Aww I'm glad it went well Gidge, and lucky you seeing a midwife so fast, here in the uk I won't see mine for another 6 weeks, seems forever away. must be nice to feel like things are happening, helps it all feel real:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->