Valerie called 911

JennyLynn512

Mom to four
Reaction score
Ok, so the title says exactly what happened. I was in the kitchen doing dishes, and all of a sudden I see three city policemen pull into my driveway and rush to my front door. I'm running around like a mad woman, trying to find clothes, because I had been in my bathing suit all day. I answer the door and the police are frantic and asking if everything is ok. I'm very confused and say, "yes...everything is fine." They proceed to tell me that they received a 911 call with high screeches/screams in the background. Before they can even finish their sentence, I am off to find Valerie and sure enough, I find her in her bedroom....sucking on my cell phone (and doing her screeches into it too). When I pull it away from her, I hear the operator on the other end from 911 asking what the emergency is and if we're all ok. :dohh:

I've never been so embarrassed. Because then I walked out to the front door and the policemen decided they wanted to rip my ass for letting her play with my phone and call 911. :hissy: I'm 24 years old, I think I know how to parent my child. Grrrrr! Anyway, that was my evening yesterday, haha!

:|

Joani did that years ago.... when she was a toddler... they came to my door....tellin me the call had been made by this number etc... i knew what had happened when they came to the door and questioned me... at 1st i was like wtf??? Then the penny dropped...Joani must have... But no i denied it hahaha they said ok do u have a small child who could have played with the phone? I said noooo shes at her grans today sorry bye and shut the door :rofl:

:|

Joani did that years ago.... when she was a toddler... they came to my door....tellin me the call had been made by this number etc... i knew what had happened when they came to the door and questioned me... at 1st i was like wtf??? Then the penny dropped...Joani must have... But no i denied it hahaha they said ok do u have a small child who could have played with the phone? I said noooo shes at her grans today sorry bye and shut the door :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl:

:rofl: Sorry, that was funny!

But how embarrassing that must have been for you!

:rofl: Sorry, that was funny!

But how embarrassing that must have been for you!

Lol, that's ok! Yeah, my OH returned home later and he couldn't stop laughing while I was telling the story! Yes, it was embarrassing, but definitely a story for her baby book! :)

LOL I remember when I was little I always used to tell my mom.. I'M GONNA CALL 911 SO YOU GET IN TROUBLE!!! when I was mad at her :rofl:... Yep, I was a brat :mrgreen:

Lol how funny.

Morgan called the emergency services too, and the police turned up scared the life out of me, but they were really nice about it.

Yep the kids in my house have done that too :lol: Twice :shy:

plus rang neighbours at 6am in the morning on a Sunday :blush: we're oh so popular round here I can tell you :lol:

Kids will be kids :D

Yep the kids in my house have done that too :lol: Twice :shy:

plus rang neighbours at 6am in the morning on a Sunday :blush: we're oh so popular round here I can tell you :lol:

Kids will be kids :D

:rofl: Glad I'm not your neighbor! And you're right, kids will be kids. Just a story that I'll have for when she's older and I can embarrass her in front of all her friends. Ha!

dont be embarrassed hun i use to work as a 999 operator and believe me it is so common i would say at least 30% of the calls we took were from children at home! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->