• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

VANCOUVER, BC..Anyone???

Congrats Gina!! That is so exciting!!! I hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months!!

Hey I'm from langley/aldergrove B.C
and my due date is April 17 ;)

Hey I'm from langley/aldergrove B.C
and my due date is April 17 ;)

Hey Jessica! Thats awesome! I'm due April 26. Do you know what your having? I will be finding out on Dec 21, that will be my gender scan!

I'm booked in for my first scan dec 3 but I really want to go for an earlier one. Do you guys know where I can get a private early scan? I've only found private 3d/4d scans which are done later in pregnancy.

I'm in Burnaby and if I am pregnant, my due date should be early to mid July.

We are due at around the same time! Right now my due date is July 2nd but I haven't had the ultrasound dating done yet.

Hey Jessica! Thats awesome! I'm due April 26. Do you know what your having? I will be finding out on Dec 21, that will be my gender scan!

Awe we're pretty close! no I haven't even had my first scan yet. Its comming up on nov. 20 though, im excited. I can't wait to find out what it is, i'm a plan freak so i need to plan nursery colors and names before that time :thumbup:

We are due at around the same time! Right now my due date is July 2nd but I haven't had the ultrasound dating done yet.
My EDD would be July 7th so we're practically 5 days off unless, of course, it gets changed at your ultrasound!

Very exciting! It will be interesting to see how it changes after our ultrasounds! When are you going for your first one?

Very exciting! It will be interesting to see how it changes after our ultrasounds! When are you going for your first one?
Not sure about date for first ultrasound, hopefully my doctor will do one when I go to see her next time if I can't get an BFP before then. I'm not sure if I should go in next Tuesday or just wait until the 28th when my AF hasn't shown up. It's a long story but basically both SO & I know a lot of people who haven't gotten BFP and were pregnant and we both are convinced I'm pregnant. It's not something we tried for but something that just happened. I know it probably sounds crazy, it sounds a bit crazy sometimes to me too, but I've never been later than 2 days in my life and never felt/looked/acted like I was pregnant, not like I have been for weeks now. Does it sound a bit crazy? lol
Sorry I tend not to be able give short answers.. :kiss: It'll be so cool if we're just days apart though!

Here's hoping you get your BFP soon... I know how much it sucks to feel pregnant and still get negative tests. I didn't get my BFP until I was 13 days late and I don't think you're crazy at all!

Thanks, it's nice to be reassured that I'm not going nuts. I really hope our DDs don't get changed much because then we can be like belly buddies! That would be so cool! :) When is your first ultrasound?

I actually get to go for an ultrasound either Monday or Tuesday as I went to the hospital today after having some spotting. I'm rh negative and had to get a rhogam shot.

I'm definitely not as far along as I thought. They couldn't do any dating because they could only see a sac, but they say I'm around 5 weeks, so I added two weeks to my due date.

So what is your new EDD? Around July 16th? I wonder if my doctor will tell me that I'm not as far along as I think I am, I know that my best friend was telling me she wondered if I had conceived late in which case it would be later. Going to the doctor tomorrow at 12:30 so I'm hoping that she'll be able to confirm the pregnancy! I'm getting tired of fighting for a month (2 days shy, actually) that I'm pregnant without any proof other than what I feel in my heart (and my symptoms and body is telling me).
If I can can get my BFP, we should totally be bump buddies! We're both in Vancouver and our DDs are around the same. What do you think? Sound like fun?

I'm estimating my due date to be July 16th but I won't get ultrasound dating until Dec. 4th!

Good luck at your dr appt today, I hope that you get your confirmation. It is definitely possible that you ovulated late as I think that is what happened to me (must have been a whole 2 weeks late, lol)! Keep me posted!

We will totally be bump buddies! I'm excited!

Thanks, have to go to it in an hour. Even though I could never do, a part of me wishes I could just tell her I got a BFP to make her take me more seriously but that's just the scared part of my brain that thinks I'll get another BFN and still be in this position of having to fight. Or where she'll just tell me (again) to come back in 7-10 days if AF hasn't shown up. GRRR!! Hopefully I'll get my BFP, I've been thinking positive thoughts (YAY BFP!!) so fingers crossed. Last night I couldn't fall asleep until almost 5am because I was sick with worry and I only got 6 hours of sleep..half the hours I normally get! If you conceived 2 weeks late, did you conceive just before AF was due? I'm hoping that's the issue as to why all the BFNs and I haven't tested since a week ago so hoping that was just too early. Send me positive vibes/dust!! Need it right now.

Yay for bump buddies! If you have a boy and I have a girl, we should have them get baby married!!! LMAO Being overly silly (overly anything) to try and distract myself right now, sorry.

UGH!! I just showered yesterday and my hair is greasy feeling already. What the hell!?! Ewwwww!

Hiya, I'm in Pitt Meadows. Due with #2 June 11. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->