VANCOUVER, BC..Anyone???

I keep forgetting this exists. Hope your all doing ok.

We are currently in Burnaby but selling our house and about to make a move to Langley, hopefully.

Has anyone here considered a local get together? :) maybe a potluck lunch or something in Burnaby Central Park?

I would be up for that!! I live in poco now. Think I posted on here along time ago

I would be up for that!! I live in poco now. Think I posted on here along time ago

Sweet. :D. Maybe we could organize something with all the ladies. Go through and PM them all with an invite.

Ps- Do you really have a sun conure?! Beautiful birds!! Loud, but beautiful!

Sweet. :D. Maybe we could organize something with all the ladies. Go through and PM them all with an invite.

That would be awesome!!!

I do have a sun conure!! His name is Pita stands for Pain In The Ass lol i love him to bits tho! He can get loud but I think he may be a quieter one lol. That is him in the picture :)

That would be awesome!!!

I do have a sun conure!! His name is Pita stands for Pain In The Ass lol i love him to bits tho! He can get loud but I think he may be a quieter one lol. That is him in the picture :)

He's beautiful!! Is he talented too? ;) I had a green cheek named Spooky for years before I needed to give him up. Health reasons. :C I miss him dearly, but he was SO sweet. <3

Aw! I'm sorry you had to give him up! He has his talents haha says "what" makes kissing noises (it's actually the noise he makes when he sneezes but shh don't tell him lol) he can shake, etc. I love parrots! They are like having another child but worth it :)

I live in Burnaby, near Metrotown. Family is all over the lower mainland. I was happy to see this :)
Although I'm still a bit early in the game....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->