VANCOUVER, BC..Anyone???

Thanks! You too! That is super close. Did you go with a midwife or a doctor?

Hey just wanted to see how everyone is doing!! Everyone ready for christmas, man i can't believe its next week, its come by so fast!!!

So monday i go in for my gender scan, i'm so excited!!! Iam going to uc baby in surrey, i've heard only good things about that place!! But i did go for a detail scan today in Coquitlam and the lady said everything is going great!! and she did write down the gender for me on a piece of paper, and i haven't looked at it since she sealed it in an envelope..hahah..So i'll see if it matches on monday!!!

I hope everyone has a great weekend!!

Hey just wanted to see how everyone is doing!! Everyone ready for christmas, man i can't believe its next week, its come by so fast!!!

So monday i go in for my gender scan, i'm so excited!!! Iam going to uc baby in surrey, i've heard only good things about that place!! But i did go for a detail scan today in Coquitlam and the lady said everything is going great!! and she did write down the gender for me on a piece of paper, and i haven't looked at it since she sealed it in an envelope..hahah..So i'll see if it matches on monday!!!

So they told you in Coquitlam?? Sorry, how far along are you? I've been really curious about the gender but I'm 17 weeks and nobody will tell me!!

So they told you in Coquitlam?? Sorry, how far along are you? I've been really curious about the gender but I'm 17 weeks and nobody will tell me!!

Yup they told me in Coquitlam. I'll be 22 weeks tomorrow monday! Where abouts ru??

Yup they told me in Coquitlam. I'll be 22 weeks tomorrow monday! Where abouts ru??

I'm hearing now that it's more about the dates (won't tell you till the abortion is illegal)! We're in Langley! I get an ultrasound at 19 weeks and a doc appt at 21, maybe he'll tell me then?

I'm hearing now that it's more about the dates (won't tell you till the abortion is illegal)! We're in Langley! I get an ultrasound at 19 weeks and a doc appt at 21, maybe he'll tell me then?

Well it would be nice for them to tell u when your 19 weeks but they should forsure when your 21 weeks

Is anyone still around??? Just wanted to see how everyone is doing??

Just found this forum/thread. Is there really no one online in Vancouver? And by Vancouver, I mean Vancouver not the suburbs!

i live in north vancouver, does that count as the "suburbs"

New to New West from Los Angeles. Tying to adjust.
PM me if you are close. :)

Just to let you guys know, there's a thread for Canadian moms and moms to be :)

https://www.babyandbump.com/bnb-groups/131776-canadian-moms-moms-3846.html#post5795304

Hey everyone! My name is Kimberly. I am living in Coquitlam. Am looking to meet some moms in the Vancouver BC area. I have a son who is 13 months. :)

Check out the Canadian Moms and Moms to be thread in the groups section kp :) There is a really great mom in coquitlam with a little boy who is almost 2 and she's also pregnant with twin girls :)

I live in surrey!! I actually posted in 2nd tri about meeting locals! I was looking for another lady with a bump to go get pictures with Santa with giant ribbons on our bumps! Hahahaha!

Hello to all the local ladies! Feel free to add me to Facebook under April Gray. :)

We really should have a giant get together at Metrotown or something!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->