Variant Hook Effect - false negative by hCG beta core fragments

This thread is brilliant as although I did a thread on the hook effect yrs ago with pics on here I was around 8 weeks well because I had some tests left I too peed on one yesterday and noticed the line getting lighter still dark but noticeably lighter than previous tests that was on a 3 hr sample so predictable again about 45 mins later and bam line dark again so today did one of my last 2 tests and line was half the strength of a few days prior so diluited 50/50 and dark line again now I knew all about the hook effect as mentioned previously but didn't realize it could start this early as I'm around 5+2 so this thread has really helped me also got my 3 + on a digital on the 45 min hold pee so it really can start early x

So can the hook effect do the same to cbd with weeks or just the sticks?

It seemed to have an effect on the digital for me too x

Thank you for this! I took a cbd with weeks a few times during week 4 and midway thru week 5. All 2-3 :growlmad: I had a scan at 5+3 showing gest. sac and (dr saw) a yolk sac ( i've stared at many ultrasound pictures on the Internet and did not see the clear yolk sac but he saw it forming). At 6+1 I started spotting which wasn't super heavy, no clots, no cramping and went in at 6+2 for another scan showing a much larger gest. sac and clearly defined, gorgeous yolk sac...no reason for bleeding and no real amount of blood coming from anywhere. Spotting/bleeding subsided (never even halfway filled a panty liner and anything that made it to the liner was brown) so I started to feel more hopeful. At 6+5 took another cbd to see.........1-2! :cry: I flipped out, honestly. I have another scan Thursday (at 7+3) and desperately praying to see a heartbeat. Limbo sucks

Thank you for this! I took a cbd with weeks a few times during week 4 and midway thru week 5. All 2-3 :growlmad: I had a scan at 5+3 showing gest. sac and (dr saw) a yolk sac ( i've stared at many ultrasound pictures on the Internet and did not see the clear yolk sac but he saw it forming). At 6+1 I started spotting which wasn't super heavy, no clots, no cramping and went in at 6+2 for another scan showing a much larger gest. sac and clearly defined, gorgeous yolk sac...no reason for bleeding and no real amount of blood coming from anywhere. Spotting/bleeding subsided (never even halfway filled a panty liner and anything that made it to the liner was brown) so I started to feel more hopeful. At 6+5 took another cbd to see.........1-2! :cry: I flipped out, honestly. I have another scan Thursday (at 7+3) and desperately praying to see a heartbeat. Limbo sucks

Good luck for your scan tomorrow! Xxxx

Thank you. I'm strangely positive and at peace. But trying to prepare myself for what could be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->