Varying strength of fertility

swedengirl

Reaction score
Hi!

I am just wondering if we can have a random extra fertile month? I seemed to have MUCH more EWCM this month and got very sore nipples a couple of days after ovulation. I don't normally get sore nipples until when AF arrives. So I just feel like I was "extra fertile" this month maybe? Is this a thing?

I'm not if it's a 'thing' or not but I definitely have months when I feel more fertile, maybe some months the signs are just more obvious but it doesn't necessarily mean anything. Who knows!!!

Ahh ok! I wondered if maybe it was triggered by something like maybe releasing two eggs or something? As I just feel extra hormonal this month! So thought maybe it was common to have varying levels of fertility across cycles...
Glad you notice this too!

I think you can certainly get more fertile signs one month rather than another. It may mean your body is more primed for conception (like releasing more EWCM), but not that it is releasing two eggs, necessarily. I don't have much to go on (as I got pregnant 2nd cycle, twice now, I think if all keeps going well), but I always found that my first cycle off the pill not much happened, but the 2nd cycle I had loads of signs and so much EWCM and it was just really obvious that ovulation was happening. I don't know if I got pregnant so easily because it was a really fertile month or just because the signs were so obvious that it was easy to time it all perfectly. Many do get a fertility boost right after stopping the pill, so who knows?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->