Vasectomy Reversal ??

mom and ttc

Reaction score
hi, i was an active member her in 2011/2012 when having my second child. we had complications and my husband got a vasectomy, however I at that time wanted more kids. Now he is 16 months and I have major babyfever and want him to have a reversal which he is not willing at the moment. but I read the average TTC time is between 12-18 months, how long did you try?

We used the clear blue ovulation test. Got pregnant the first time we tried.

I was trying 7 cycles before our BFP, ended in mmc. 4 cycles I think for second BFP, ended in early mc, then 10 days after mc ovulated and got my sticky BFP!! So about 15 cycles between starting ttc and sticky bean.

Do you think your hubby will change his mind?

It was four cycles for us. It depends on how compatible you and your OH are, how fertile you both are because of health etc and of course, luck :) I hope your OH comes around!

hi there, i know this afew months old now, just wondered if you'd made a decision on the vr. My hubby had his reversed after 8 years and we conceived on the 3rd cycle after vr. I started a group on here and on the first page there are details of how long it took members to conceive after their hubbys reversals...

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...ersal-wives-girlfriends-club-aka-vr-wags.html

I also started this thread, getting people to vote how long it took them to conceive...like you I had all the same sort of questions! :thumbup: i had another pregnancy early last year but unfortunatly miscarried, I am now in my 1st tww for my next vr miracle baby :dance: xx

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/s...esults-70-got-bfp-within-1yr.html#post7316617

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->