VBA2C Thread :)

mysteriouseye

Pregnant with No.3
Reaction score
Hi Ladies...upon coming on here I have noticed there are a lot of ladies attempting VBA2C (Vaginal Birth after 2 C-Sections) I am so pleased to read this as I honestly thought I would be the only one attempting this.

I thought I would make a thread for all us VBAC mummys so that we can discuss and support each other through this journey. I really hope we all get the births that we want :)

I think we should all write our stories.

So I am Kellie, VBA2C Hopeful... my first baby Esmee I planned Water Birth throughout my whole pregnancy untill about 36 weeks when I was told she was breech. I tried to get Esmee to move but no success.. I went into labour naturally at 38 weeks but still breech so C-section :( 2nd baby comes along and I came so close to getting VBAC but unfortunately she was born early due to fetal distress so Emergency C-section. So hoping for VBAC this time :) xx

Hey..........
I'm Vikki :)
Baby number 3 due the 28th October and I'm hoping for a VBA2C.
My 1st pregancy was a prem 31+5 and a transverse breech although I was at home not knowing until 8cm!!!!!!!
My 2nd baby a was also a prem,32+4 and was a section due to fetal destress xx

OMG vikki I am so glad to find someone who has been through what I have been through.. how long were you beautys in NICU for? I really hope we get the births that we want :) Is this your last? This is my last xxx

Hi hun,
My 1st was 7weeks in total he had reflux and central apneoa, my 2nd was only 18days she just needed to gain weight. I did have steroids with her 3weeka before she was born so don't know if that contributed to her being well. She came through leaps and bounds. They have told me to prepare for another premmie or maybe 3rd time lucky who knows ay.
How long was your baby in NICU for??xx

Helloooo :)

I'm hoping to be a vba2c hopefull.

My first I was able to deliver vaginally. My second had to be a section because I had complete placenta previa. My third was a section because I had been having strong contractions for over a week without any progress and my doctor said I can have her out today if that's what you want. I was so tired and fed up I said yes. I REGRET it. My section was easy but I believe that if I would've been patient my body would've did what it should've and I would've had a successful vbac.

Now I'm pregnant with our 4th(and quite possibly our last). At my first appt we discussed a planned cs but I didn't even know vba2c was possible. (And it might not be for me) but I have an appt on Monday and I just have to ask if somehow it is possible to go for it!!! I just want to experience labor and pushing a baby out all over again. I hope the odds are In my favor

Helloooo :)

I'm hoping to be a vba2c hopefull.

My first I was able to deliver vaginally. My second had to be a section because I had complete placenta previa. My third was a section because I had been having strong contractions for over a week without any progress and my doctor said I can have her out today if that's what you want. I was so tired and fed up I said yes. I REGRET it. My section was easy but I believe that if I would've been patient my body would've did what it should've and I would've had a successful vbac.

Now I'm pregnant with our 4th(and quite possibly our last). At my first appt we discussed a planned cs but I didn't even know vba2c was possible. (And it might not be for me) but I have an appt on Monday and I just have to ask if somehow it is possible to go for it!!! I just want to experience labor and pushing a baby out all over again. I hope the odds are In my favor

I hope the odds are in your favour too. They do say if you have experienced a vaginal birth before that you have a bette chance at succeeding a VBAC.
Let us know how it goes on Monday hun and good luck :) xx

My lil girl was in the NICU for 8 days so it wasnt too bad :) xx

I had obstetric cholostasis so I had to be induced at 37 weeks which was unsuccessful after 15 hours on the drop with contractions every minute I only ever got to 3cm so c section for me so I'm not sure how likely it is for me to have a vbac especially of I get oc and have to be induced again but we shall see would lidl the experience of feeling the need to push etc but tearing etc also scares me so not entirely sure what I want atm lol

Hi i'm steph
my 1st I was induced at 36 weeks due iugr, 14 hours in I was contracting every 28 seconds and my baby went into distress as a result, so emergency C-section,
fell pregnant again when he was 4 months old and because of how soon I fell pregnant I had to have another section. got to 32 weeks and started contracting, also reduced movements started, had that pretty much every day for 6 weeks but because baby was happy and the contractions were not doing anything they left me to run its course, made it to my section date at 39 weeks.
Found out I was pregnant again 3 weeks after my youngest turned 1. was quite a surprise as this pregnancy is a result of a spilt condom and failed morning after pill. i'm not sure if I will be aloud to even try vbac, after I had my youngest I was told anymore I have would have to be sections.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->