Vday ovulation anyone??

bellaxgee

Alexa's mommy & TTC #2
Reaction score
anyone else ovulating today -- VALENTINE'S DAY!! nice romantic night to make a baby!

after my loss last month i was feeling down until i finally got a positive opk yesterday :thumbup:

PLUS:

they say that ovulating around valentine's day gives you a good chance to have a baby born on 11/11/11!

baby dust to everyone!
:dust:

I was suppossed to but being ill with a virus seems to have delayed it. It does seem like things are gearing up for it though. I suspect to see a +++ OPK later today or tomorrow at the latest, so we'll definitely be BD in hope of catching that egg that will hopefully pop in the next day or two. Well as long as dh doesn't come home sick tonight. This was one nasty bug we've had here.

ME, me, me!!! I wasn't expecting to O for another few days (if at all this cycle), but I got a +OPK today! Yippee!!!!

I O sometime today as well. WE B'd last night and i woke up at abt 2 or 3 am with vomit in my throat. Really Really Early but thats what happen.....fingers are crossed that its a good sign.

Last pregnancy on O day I had hotflashes and it turned out to be a bfp at 10dpo.

sanona - i would take it as a good sign. last month i had sharp pains in my boobs and metal mouth that began at 1dpo.

heart4home - being sick can def delay O'ing but its better that you didn't have to BD while sick!

last month we BD'd the day before, of, and after O and caught it so we are doing the same this time around!

everyone enjoy their vdays =) <3

i pray we all get our sticky bfp's!! [-o&lt;

anyone else ovulating today -- VALENTINE'S DAY!!
PLUS:

they say that ovulating around valentine's day gives you a good chance to have a baby born on 11/11/11!

That would be a neat birthday for a kid to have!

Speaking of neat numbers, I also saw today that the Feast of Saint Valentine was proclaimed 1515 years ago by Pope Gelasius! Kinda neat!

Yey!!!! We dtd despite being nowhere near ovulation! BUT on my cbfm this morning I got a high fertility (cd 6?! odd bod!) so good job we did! :happydance:

That great about the 11/11/11 thing! Wow! Extra special!

Fingers crossed that this romantic V-day produces a few little ones around here! And the 11/11/11 b-day would be pretty cool.

Well, now the TWW begins.

yay for all of us! my temp went up this morning to confirm O .. back in the TWW for me too!

I o right before got my fingers crossed this will be a sticky bun.

Well ladies just an update:
Been a bit gassy today.
Vivid baby dream last night and it was kinda weird...lol

i'll be backs soon with another update in a few days.

2 dpo:
headache and some cramps. temp is the same as yesterday.
i swear i had metal mouth last night, but that could be just hormones from O.

symptom update:

woke up with a sore throat and headache. had a blister on my lip and tongue last night. also a few weird/painful twinges yesterday but they were short. cm is creamy/sticky.

welcome bambino!!

I'm a little late on this thread but I just wanted to share that I also had a postive O test on the 13th at noon so we are hoping that Valentines Day was the day for us too!! We lost our last baby at 10w5d on 1/21/11 and I didn't expect to ovulate so soon. As soon as I had a neg pregnancy test, I started with the ovulation tests(sorry, I don't know all the lingo yet, lol).
We are hoping for an 11/11/11 baby too. I think it would be really neat to have that birthday. Maybe this is why I always see 11:11 on the clock, lol.

Good luck to all.

To:Bellaxgee....Keep me posted on your dpo symptoms. It's nice to have someone to compare to. So far the only thing I'm noticing are some very vivid dreams...one with a newborn baby and one about death of a family member....both very vivid!! I just have that feeling like I had before I even knew the last time.

Jbsowers I am sooo sorry for your loss. I had an early miscarriage at a little over 5 weeks just 3 days after you. We will definitely keep in touch. Some say that you are more fertile the months after a loss. I hope for the both of us that is true.

I *think* I O on the 13th, but given this is my mc cycle, my body may have been playing tricks on me. If I did then we covered all bases as we had a weekend away on our own and DTD Fri, Sat afternoon and night.

All my usual O signs were there but rather than my cm change immediately after O, it took a couple of days. I also had ov pains on both sides intermitantly!

Good luck everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->