Vday ovulation anyone??

Sorry for your loss lany. I hope you caught the egg again this cycle!

4dpo and I woke up with a stuffy nose and headache again. Boobs are still a little tender. Also had a vivid sex dream last night. I hope these are all good signs.

Just to follow your update...I have that stuffy nose too. Not sure if it means anything or not but back in Nov before I even tested positive...I thought I had some sort of cold starting because I was sneezing and very stuffy but otherwise felt fine. So far today I have sneezed about 15x so I'm hoping this is some sort of pregnancy symptom and not a cold coming on. Also noticed all sorts of smells today, despite the stuffiness.

I'll try and keep up with posting on here. I own a children's consignment store so I work long crazy hours so sometimes I don't always get on my computer at home.

About 7dpo...Heartburn at 3am this morning! Haven't had that since the last time I was pregnant. Still have the stuffiness too but not sick at all. Also noticed a little pink on the toliet paper....possibly implantion??? Other things I'm noticing are very vivid dreams for 3 nights in a row now and sensitvie nipples today.

How are you doing Bellaxgee?

Stuffy nose is gone today but my boobs are a little more tender and feeling a little queezy. For the past 3 night I've had hunger pains when I go to bed. I want to poas so badly!!

When do you plan on testing? I can't decide whether to test early or try to hold out and wait.

My RE said there is no way I could have O'd since my HCG was still at 17 last week...but my OPKs were suddenly + and my temps seem to confirm V-day ovulation, so who knows. Could be my body playing tricks on me. Guess only time will tell.

I plan on testing this Thursday. I'm not worried about getting a bfn because I know it's early but to get bfp would make my day!

bfn at 7dpo...which I was expecting, but I couldn't resist. Feeling soo nauseous today and yesterday. Temp drop this morning and slighty brown/yellow tinged creamy cm. Hopefully signs of implantation. How is everyone else feeling??

I'm testing thursday with a cheapy/sat or sunday with a digital :)

I go in tomorrow morning for another HCG beta (last week was at 17), so I'm hoping to hear that it's either up from there (that would be AWESOME) or down to <5 so that I can trust the results of an HPT again. Tomorrow I'll (maybe) be 9DPO. We'll see what happens. If no AF by Monday I'll test.

Fingers crossed for us all!

I can't wait until Thursday now so I'm going to test tomorrow morning. I will only be 10dpo but I keep having more and more symptoms so I just want to try and maybe I'll get my bfp. Today I have a bad headache, going the bathroom alot more and this on and off tingling in my boobs and just overall feel prego. Wish me luck! I'll post results sometime tomorrow.

Good luck tomorrow morning, jbsowers! Can't wait to hear about it.

Was at my RE this morning for another HCG beta (will be 8 weeks since D&C tomorrow) - and praying it's down. The nurse reiterated with me again that it's not possible for me to get pregnant before HCG comes down below 5, so I guess I should stop hoping for this BFP right now. Still, miracles can happen, right????

Well, no luck today. I'm probably going to just continue to test daily because not testing drives me even more nuts.

When will you get your results with your HCG levels? Maybe they will be high and your already preg again.

Well, no luck today. I'm probably going to just continue to test daily because not testing drives me even more nuts.

When will you get your results with your HCG levels? Maybe they will be high and your already preg again.

Darn, that's a bummer - but it's still early. Hang in there and keep testing. I keep using OPKs every morning just to see if a second line starts to appear. So far there is only a test line.

So, HCG came back as 11 on Wednesday. I don't know. It's been 8 weeks since my D&C and this HCG is taking forever to go down (or could it be going up again)? My heart is trying to convince me that it's possible that I O'd and could be pregnant, but my rational mind understands that it's probably not likely with HCG still present. Still - here's to hoping!

Tested again today and got a very very faint positve on hpt and got a postive on opk too. I'm still not convinced because it was so faint but I will retest again tomorrow with a digital test. Fingers crossed and hoping for a heathly 9mo this time around!

I forgot to test *laughter* gonna use a cheapy tomorrow :) saving the big guns for this weekend!

Good luck, Duffy!

jbsowers - a line is a line - sounds like you did it again!!! Way to go. Wishing your a H&H 9 mos.!

For me, I don't know what to do - since HCG came back at 11 on Wednesday I can't really take an HPT this weekend, becuase I wouldn't trust the results anyhow (could still be residual HCG from loss 8 weeks ago). I'm going back in for another bHCG on Wednesday, so I guess I'll hold out til then and see what my numbers come back at. Hopefully higher!!!! That would be awesome. I had a HUGE BBT temp spike this morning. Not sure if that is meaningful or not.

Come on BFPs for everyone!!!

Jbsowers: did you take another test?!? I have been getting shadow lines for 2 days nows and its driving me crazy!

How is everyone else? We're not out until the witch shows!!

Positive Digital EPT today!!!

I'm so excited but extremely worried all over again. I had the shadowy lines too and still have a faint line on my other test but the digital positive is good enough for me.

Going to call my doctor today to get blood work set up.

CONGRATULATIONS, jbsowers! That's awesome news! So excited for you, but also understand your worries. Hang in there and just enjoy knowing that for today, you ARE pregnant!!!

I got excited because I had a BIG temp jump yesterday...but then this morning my temp was 100.4 - I'm sick, so I guess the temp jump isn't as thrilling anymore. Still no signs of AF, but i really don't even know if I O'd this cycle due to HCG levels. Guess we'll see at my blood test on Wednesday -was 11 last week, so either up or down will be the answer.

Aww, I'm sorry to hear you are getting sick. I'm trying my hardest not to catch the germs going around in my own house between my 2 boys and my husband.

Thank you for reminding me that yes, I am pregnant. It's so hard to believe it happened already because I just got done feeling not pregnant a few weeks ago.

I hope your blood work comes back super high!! Keep me posted and good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->