+ve opk?? opinions please!! 1st time opk user!!

leahsmummy443

mummy to 3 💕
Reaction score
ok im quite excited to see a darker line than i have been seeing for last couple of weeks but just wanted to check with you experienced opk users!! :) this is a +ve is it not?? or incredibly close?? so when does this mean i ov? this is my first time using opks so just need help!
the top opk is yesterday evening, the middle was at 12 today and the bottom was at 3 today...
any advise, opinions, comments appreciated :)

thanks ladies xx

Attachments

• 011.jpg
    011.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 62
It does look postive to me. It should be as dark or darker than the control line and from the photo it looks as dark. I believe that the egg gets released 12-36 hours after the surge which of course is when you get your positive. :thumbup: x

Ya it tooks dark to mE too... It has to be the same color or darker than the control line....sounds like like iys time to baby dance.... Good luck and baby dust!!!

yay! thanks so much ladies!! :) so excited! never thought i'd get so excited over seeing a line!! at least not one that wasnt on a hpt!! lol xx

:) looks like you're ovulating :)

This helps me out too cuz I'll be using opk's at the end of this month for the very first time! I know I'm gonna need some help determining whether or not it's positive lol.

i'd bd today and test one more time tomorrow to see what it says. if it's darker, your surge might be still in your system, if lighter, your surge is over and you should be ovulating anytime in that period. good luck! :dust:

:) looks like you're ovulating :)

This helps me out too cuz I'll be using opk's at the end of this month for the very first time! I know I'm gonna need some help determining whether or not it's positive lol.

Me too! Just ordered a batch of them online :D

i actually tested again at 6ish... 3 hours after bottom one and it was lighter! so does that still mean i had my surge?? gosh this stuff confuses the schizz outta me. am gonna do another one shortly and have bd already today, will do again 2nite and 2moro and then will also test more 2moro... not that i have already used roughly 35 opks this month :blush:

:dust: to everyone xx

if it's lighter that just means your surge is finally going down and you caught the end of the surge. you should be ovulating today or tomorrow at the latest. good job on bding, keep on bding for 2 more days then you should be in your 2ww fairly soon! good luck!

I'd say bottom one is positive. Sounds like you are going to have it covered if it is today, and if i were you i'd keep testing for a couple of days just to check there are no more positives.Good luck

well i did test again yesterday around 1 and it was a massive positive, very dark and looked darker than control line :)
have done one just now and it was the same as the control line... so im thinking my surge was yesterday as that was the darkest??? but what does it mean that i still have positive today? have i ov'd yet or will it be when my opk is definately neg?
thanks for your advice ladies :)
:dust: to all xx

oh and the opk that had a darker test line than control yesterday, i was just on my way out and so didnt take a pic but it was immediately darker but now it has dried it just looks the same colour as the control, is that normal for it to lighten slightly when dried or older? xx

there is no way to know if you have ovulated for sure or not unless you temp... all i can tell you is keep bding until you get a negative opk test and bd for another 2-3 days after the negative to make sure you cover the days in case your ovulation doesnt happen for 24-36 hours.

And yes it is normal for the opk tests to dry lighter! Mine did but I still can see where it was the darkest out of all other opk tests.

thanks, really appreciate the advice :thumbup:
heres my pic of my last five test over the last 3 days, first three are the ones from the other pic then fourth from the bottom was yester4day aft and last one was this morning...
think that was defo my surge yesterday...

lots of :sex: now!!!

good luck to you xx

Attachments

• 014.jpg
    014.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 8
the 4th from the bottom down looks like the positive one. the last one looks like you caught the end tail of your surge as it is ligher than the 4th one.

thats what i thought too... thanks.. that positive one was yesterday aft.. i've been having crampy pains today too, that could be ov, am i right? x

Good luck hun, i hope you catch that egg! I had my +opk today on CD14 and am really excited!
Fx this is our month! :happydance:
:dust:

i did have cramps the night of cd12 which i assumed was ovulation pain and my temp shot up the next morning so i knew it had to be ov pains. :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenyawenya
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->