+ve opk or not!?

Ju_bubbs

Proud single Mummy of 5!
Reaction score
I'm a bit confused over my opk's! I've been using ic ones for months, but af ew months ago thought id get a clear blue digi one, just to double check when I though I had a +ve ic.

So I got this today
https://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f229/heavenly_d3vi1/ABCD0011.jpg

but the digi says negative! I've had positive ferning tests today and yesterday aswell.

It looks pos or at least very nearly! Try another later on maybe?

yeah I will do... thinking back I had the same problem last month with the digi! I had a pos ic in the afternoon, but the digi was neg... then i did the digi again before bed and it was pos! so fingers crossed!

hun i got a one like ur pic and thought it was pos, but then a few days later i got 2 mega dark lines which i know was pos so to me that was negative! it says that it is negative unless the indication line is Darker or to equal strength of the line that tells u test has worked. xxx

I had a line like that on my OPK and I'm pretty sure I got pregnant that day. And I also knew I was ov'ing that day as well because I had the lovely cramps to go with it as well. I think I read on peeonastick.com that if you get a result like that, sometmes it is worth re-testing a few hours later as it could make a difference.

That one in the pic is the darkest line ive ever had, usually on the ic's the line is never quite as dark as the control line... yet I know Ive been O'ving as I keep getting pregnant! But even tho that line is darker than any other month, and ive had positive ferns also.. I dint hink I O'd yet as my temp dropped this morning! So... more bd to come!!! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->