VENT: Cried in the middle of sex because hubby couldn't finish

AshleyButters

Mama to 4
Reaction score
Yeah. Friday we went to a wedding with my in-laws. They asked if we had gotten a shower invite from my husbands cousin. For what I asked. Oh her baby shower. She got married MONTHS after us and is super pregnant.

We are going on month 10 and I haven't been able to get pregnant since our loss in December.

I have PTSD and I really think the stress of TTC is going to prevent me from ever getting pregnant.

While we were having sex, hubby (who was pretty drunk) couldn't finish, so we kept changing positions, and I just freaked out and started crying and told him to just stop.

This turned into a fight, and my husband started to cry his eyes out. I have never felt so ashamed in my life! I have only seen my husband cry twice the entire time I have dated/been married to him. I made my husband cry :cry::cry:

He started having a breakdown and sobbed because he feels like the 1 thing in the world I want so bad, he can't give me. :cry:

I have been doing acupuncture for a little over 2 months, and I have noticed a huge difference in my cycle. Just don't know why its taking soooooooo long and why I haven't fallen pregnant again!?!

Oh bless you.
I really have no quick fix answers as getting pregnancy can be so stressful when it turns into counting days/dates, having sex at the 'right' time..... but I do think that you need to relax and take a step back from 'trying' .
Spend some quality time with your new husband maybe take a wk end away and enjoy each other instead of having sex for one reason. Also the pregnant cousin situation . Be happy for her she has been very fortunate to fall pregnant quickly,yes, that can be frustrating foe you as yoy want it so bad but her life is her story, yours will happen when it's supposed to lovely. It's so easy to let getting pregnant take over our every thought but enjoy your first 1st year of marriage and when pregnancy happens let it be a happy memory where baby was conceived when you and hubby were at your happiest. ..
I hope none of this sounds rude as I may no means would want to come across that way it's just very clear that your soo stressed xx
Goodluck sweetheart

It took me 13 months with a chemical at 12 months of trying. Don't give up

I knew you ladies would understand :) Just sucks!!!! I try not to stress or obsess about it, but its really hard to relax.

How did you relax Hardd2011?

I know how you feel, i think my dh dreads it at this stage- im using smiley face opks and seriously we've been on flashing smiley for 3 days now and we're both like hurry up and be solid smiley already so that the end of the bd is in sight...how sad is that? We're together yrs and have 2 kids both conceived very easily with not so much as an opk but #3 is so hard, its just not happening and he knoelws im devastated after 2 early losses...all the fun is gone out of it. We've had a few of those situations (usually when we've dtd a good few nights in a row) where he can't finish and it is just so disappointing.

I knew you ladies would understand :) Just sucks!!!! I try not to stress or obsess about it, but its really hard to relax.

How did you relax Hardd2011?

Drank alcohol lol. I would avoid it. I went away from home to meet my husband at his training. 8 days after I got home I had a positive pregnancy test.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->