Vent vent vvvvveeeeennnntttt!!!!

Jessie1993

Mother of 2 angel babies
Reaction score
Ok ok oookkk this is just so disappointing. I currently know a 14 year old that's like 6months pregnant. My 17 year old sister is almost 8months. My friends 16 year old daugther just found out she's 11 weeks!! No clue who the father is and she HATES being pregnant, says her life is over.. How come i want one so bad and miscarry but these young girls who don't want a baby have perfect healthy pregnancy, which is great for the baby but geesh :( They haven't been through everything i been through, id love a healthy pregnancy!

I know. :( ttc for 2 years, a mc in December 2012, currently about to start my 5th round of clomid. Must be nice for it to be so easy.

I know exactly how you feel hun my cousing is 18 and she found out 4th jan that she was 6weeks gone still lives at home with her mum, has a heavy drinking lifestyle lik 3nights a week, not told the babies dad she dont want him involved, found out its because the girl on the checkout next to her yeah the baby is her boyfriends, and the boyfriend works with them too so this is going to be fun to sit and watch when she whas the baby and it looks like him. She couldnt wait to rub my nose in it i misscarried twins worse day of my life

I no its hard but try not to tarnish all young mums with the same brush, for some of them it makes them better people and they turn out to be pretty good parents (better than some older ones) I don't think age should be a factor.

I'm really sorry for ur loss btw and I hope ur next one is sticky x

I was a young mum with my dd I was only 19 and cherish every moment with her, my cousin on the other hand doesn't want to be a mum is expecting her mum to do everything she even said she's going straight back to work after baby is born, she was out drinking 8 weeks pregnant that drunk she was falling over and stayed at a lads house the next day didn't even no who he was, or where she was for that matter, can tell he doesn't want the baby, she will never get over drinking and sleeping around which is such a shame that poor baby is going to suffer

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->