vent!

carmyz

Mummy to 3 cute kids
Reaction score
Hi all

just need to vent out wat im feeling.

i have 2 boys and i would LOVE to have 2 more bubs..my partner doesnt though and i can just about get 1 more out of him..its so frustrating..iv always known i wanted a big family, i have talked to him about how i feel but he just doesnt get it..im a sahm and i dont plan on goin back to work for quite awhile..i am kind of working atm im a cake decorator but im only just starting off.. i would love to have a lil girl so iv got my fingers crossed that my next one will be a girl otherwise i will for sure want another baby ..it would just be so easy if u could pick out wat sex u want lol..wishful thinking :cry:

i get heaps upset when we talk about it cause hes so stubborn and i feel like its not gettin through ..my first son is not his biological dad..so really my partner has one son and he said hes happy with that but im not!!!!:growlmad:

y does it all come down to wat he wants...its just not fair.:cry:

Sorry you're both on different wavelengths about this hun :hugs:

I'd love more than two children (OH wants to stop after the next one) and I'm upset at the thought of only ever doing the whole pregnancy and newborn thing just once more but I know practically it's the best choice.

I really have to listen to my head on this one but I know where you're coming from x

:hugs:
Have you tried explaining to him how you feel? Like sitting down and talking about it properly with no distractions? Hope he comes round :hugs:
:flower: xx

:hugs:
Have you tried explaining to him how you feel? Like sitting down and talking about it properly with no distractions? Hope he comes round :hugs:
:flower: xx

Sorry to hear about your frustrations hunny :hugs:

I would just gently coax him into the idea, draw up a list of positives, make it sound like a great idea .. bribe him if must! It sounds sad but my OH loves video games and he will be more willing to listen to ideas when hes in a good mood! :haha:

Hope OH changes his mind for you xxx

thanks ladies i have talked to him about it..but i might have to do it again..he saeems to shut off when i start talkin sometimes lol

I would sit down with him again and discuss it with him, its so frustrating when your on different paths. Tell him exactly how you feel and i hope he comes around. Good Luck!

thanks yeah were goin to talk about it tonight

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->