VERY bad day today

JulianasMommy

Two awesome kiddos! :)
Reaction score
Well i always take one step forward to take two steps back. What do you do to keep in positive spirits and get you rmind off the MC? HELPPPP:cry:

Watch my son, and listen to him laugh and thank God I have him.

"Cast all your cares on the Lord, for He cares for you."

I find comfort in knowing that God truly has a plan for me, for us. I do not know what it is right now. I do not understand why I must feel this pain both physically and emotionally, but "the pain that you are feeling, is just the dark before the morning." (Before the Morning, by Josh Wilson)

Hi Julianasmommy, my mind is always thinking of my little baby. There has not been one day in the past 7 weeks that i havent thought about my baby. I returned to work and that helps keep me busy and a couple of weeks ago i decided that i needed to go back and join my football team. I have played football for over 20 years and had stopped because i found out i was pregnant. I needed to do something to help ease my heartache and keep my mind occupied. Although my little one is never far from my thoughts xx

I hug my little son all the time well he is 11 and my other 2 boys are 20 and 17 and sometimes I just look at all three and I thank God that were healthy. Some days are worse than others I will admit though :cry: Everyone is different and this takes time and I know how hard it is and I am so sorry. There are days I don't want to get my mind off of my Ava I want to think about her all day and there are days when I can't stop crying . I just don't know when this pain will ease, I know it will, but for me it has not happened yet/
I am so sorry for your loss and your pain :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
Try to take it one day at a time and do something different

Thanks ladies. I just feel so dang crazy... happy one minute....crying the next... but i guess it is normal

:hugs: its so hard I know it's a saying that's quite possibly over used, but time, and that time can not be rushed, nor should it x x x
Take today, I was Tidying the house and the radio played James blunt "beautiful" the song I sang to my son when he was first born, and then later played at his funeral Five years ago and it felt like yesterday all over again And then I picked myself up and carried on and a hour Or so later they played "happy now" by take that, that reminds me of when I got my BFP and the hopes and dreams I had for our baby

It's so hard, but just know that there are people here thinking of you and supporting each other every step

Lots of love to you all
Jo
X

Sorry you are feeling so low. I'm looking at what I have today - a loving husband and a beautiful DD and they make my life sunny! I am also looking to the future and knowing that in a couple of weeks we can start to TTC again. Look at all the positive things in your life!

Its ok to feel sad. I love and cherish what I have and love and cherish and miss what I dont have.

I just keep ttc and surround myself with good supporting friends and family and ppl who know what its like x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->