very cautiosusly excited

Smiler79

Mummy: Imogen & 3 angels
Reaction score
Hi guys dont know whether i should post this in here but i know you girls will all be supportive

I am on day 28 of a cycle that ranges from 26 -34 days normally.

For the last 4-5 days i have been feeling nasueas in the morning and peeing loads also my eczema has flared up making me really itchy( this happened when i found out i was pregnant on October)

Anyway I took Hb1 advice and waited til today to test. I tested woth a cheap 3 foer £1 job and there is a very faint bfp!!!! I dont want to get my hopes up or hubby's so I am not going to tell him til Fri when I test again if I can mamage it.

I am really excitesd but also really scared that either t is a false positive or that it is going to end the sameway as my last pregnancy

hey a line is a line! congrats! hope it is stronger next time you test! sounds promising! :happydance:

Yey!!! congratulations Smiler :happydance: :)
hx

Congrats!!! Hope you dont pop trying to hold onto that info till Friday - let us know how you get on

Hope that line gets darker sweetie and u announce ur bfp soon :) iv been peeing loads too but im only 10dpo, although thats what happened last time i was pregnant... i poas this morn an neg tho :-( Good luck x

:hugs::happydance: YAY!! I am so excited for you. I have been trying to hold back my urge to POAS. I have no reason to think I am preggo, but the longer it takes AF to get here, the more I want to test. Anyways... contrats and let it be a sticky bean!!!

Thanks girls.

As it was a real cheapy test I have bought an early response test. Was planning to wait til friday but dont think i will be able to resist testing tomorrow!

I do feel pregnant ( I think!) but am really worried in case the line was an evap or something! Stupid I know but dont want to let myseld believe it yet as I was only able to be excited for 6 days last time.

I will keep you all posted but lots of baby dust and fingers crossed would be greAT!!!!

p.s it is also exactly 6 months to the day that I found I was pregnant last time so hopefully that is a good omen!!!!!

Sounds like a good omen to me. :dust: Looking forward to tomorrow's test! (or Friday's if you insist on keeping us all waiting!) x

Yay! Congratulations - I hope that Friday you have a nice dark line!

Well girls so much for keeping it to myself!! I spilled my guts almost as soon as hubby walked through the door!!!!

He is pleased but wont get excited until we know for sure as he thhinks I have tested too soon and he knows how disappointed i will be if it is a false alarm.

Therefore sorry girls I have promised him I will wait til friday to test as that will be day 30 (providing af does not show before then) and then if still uncertian and af has still not reared her ugly head i will test again on monday.

Also if more sure by then i will contact epu as they have promised me blood tests and possibly an early scan if things all go well.

Must stop gettin hopes up though sa the bigger i build them the further i have to fall. Still trying to stay positive though!!!!

I spilled my guts almost as soon as hubby walked through the door!!!!

snarf, i knew you would.

how on earth am i going to wait that long to get a confirmation bfp. hmm hmm

Hey girls I have been really good tis morning and not tested!! I am about to leave for work so will have to wait til tomorrow now. Still no af though which is good!!!

Just a quick question to the girls who have already got babies.... did you feel pregnant before you got your bfp and if so how.

I have got an 11 year old daughter (not with me as i was only 18 and knew i would not cope so had her adopted) but I di not find out til 6 months gone so have no idea how I should feel.

This morning brushing my teeth made me feel naseaus and my stomach feels full amost like I have eaten too much even though i havent had anything to eat. I sometimes get bloated wne i am due on but this is a different feeling and is higher up in my stomach.

Anyway I will be n here tomorrow regardless of outcome of test so fingers crossed for good news!!!

fingers crossed for you testing tomorrow x

I felt like that with the twins, always full up almost to the point of discomfort (without having eaten!) and it didnt stop until the ms stopped at about 16 weeks!!!

With my first (successful pg) I didn't find out until 9 weeks, had very few symptoms. Later on I couldn't brush my teeth without feeling ill so I deffo think that is a sign. With the second (mmc) I knew I was pregnant before I could even test, crampy feeling in tummy gave it away. So who knows?! AFM I'm about 6dpo now and feeling very tired and sick so fingers crossed for all of us! x Can't believe your willpower not testing though! well done!

Hi girls I am absolutely devastated s witch got me at lunchtime today:(

I was absolutely convinced I was pregnant even before the faint line yesterday. Must have been an evap or something though:(

Thanks for all the positive thoughts though girls. Just have to keep hoping for next month.

Really thought this would be my month as it is 6 months sonce miscarriage and my daughters 11th birthday in just over a week. Oh well nothing I can do except try and stay as positive as I can

Baby dust to everyone

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->