Very confused. I need help

BethMaassen

Mom to 2 Princesses
Reaction score
I am new. And already made an introduction post. So I decided to post here. and I hope I chose the right place.

In my introduction post i mention that I am very confused. And here is why:

My period has been regular for the last two years. Well, relatively. Usually starting on the 10th-12th. Lasting any where from 5-6 days. And Extremely painful. So I and my husband have dubbed it "hell week".

ANYWAY. This month I am a week late. Just about a week. Now I know this does not actually mean anything. So let me continue.

Seeing as my Husband and I are trying to conceive. I am taking ovulation test on a daily basis. well was. And where as in March I got a "Positive" with my ovulation tests. However April I did not. I stopped taking the tests on May 7th seeing as my period was due in 3 days. However during this testing time. not once did i get a "positive". so I figured I would check to see if I might be pregnant. Well that test was a negative. And I was not surprised.

Still this is not exactly a confusing matter. The last time my husband I successfully had intercourse was March 29th. And unlike times before. I could FEEL a difference immediately.Shock came when My period started on April 10h. I was actually pretty devastated. Difference though was this time it was more painful than usual. i could not do anything to relieve the pain.

Now this past month My husband and I did have sex, but never reached the goal, if you can understand what I mean.

But in the end. I have already taken a couple of pregnancy tests and all of them were negative. I am waiting until the 19th (7 days from the latest day I usually start my cycle).

HOWEVER. That does not end there. Besides not ovulating, and a late period, i have been experiencing a handful of pregnancy symptoms.

My husband and mother tell my that it is not unheard of to still have a period after conceiving. I keep telling myself that it is all just coincidence as not to get my hopes up. OR that it is impossible and I am not pregnant.

In the end, I really do not know what to think, or to do. I really need help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->