Very confused, please shed some light!...update in OP

NYcountrygirl

Reaction score
~I tested yesterday morning with fmu, and got a neg result.
~Then, later on that same day, I tested again (just for the heck of it) and got a blarring second line! Very pink, fat, and within the time limit. I was floored!!!
~Then, I take another test (same brand) this morning with fmu and again, bfn!

What the heck??? Is it possible that my FMU is not good enough, or did I get a really convincing false pos on a test yesterday?

It's about 7am here in NY, so it'll be several hours before I try testing again just to see.

Ok, the one with the 2nd line is from last night, and it was darker, but the test has yellowed and makes it look lighter than it really is. The other test is from this morning. What the heck?
https://i490.photobucket.com/albums/rr262/hugmeez/Picture1083.jpg

I wish I took the picture yesterday cuz it looked much better. Today, it looks old and faded.

I just took a FRER digi gold, and it said -NO. :cry:

Maybe you have more HCG in your 2nd pee than you FMU i have known girls to get better lines with the second one
That test does look positive tho fx for you and you get a clear BFP soon x

Thanks! I never get 2 very strong lines in my pregnancies anyway. I do have a script to get bloodwork done, but I wanted to make sure with a home test first, cuz I don't really like needles.

Wow, that def looks pos hunni!! Can you do a frer at all?:flower:

A line is a line Hun. You should test again in the morning with a different brand.

Looks like a :bfp: to me.

Congrats

X

Can't wait to see tomorrows test hun :D Bet that line will be a gorgeous pink line x

a line is a line no matter what time of the day! FX tommorrow you will get a good juicy line! X

Sorry to hear your FRER said no, but how many dpo are you? Usually the digital ones don't work as soon as the double lines ones will. I think digital tests are usually 50 miu sensitive and double line tests are usually 25 miu so it could be that it's just not reading it yet because you don't have enough hcg in your system yet. Good luck!

hmm that's weird.. I'd try another SMU tomorrow with a dye test first, then if its pos i'd do a digi the next morning SMU. You must just have trouble with FMU. Good luck and i hope it's positive!!

I don't know that I would trust the FR digi, I have heard a few women say that while they were getting positives on regular FRER's and CB digi's, the FR Gold was still saying no. Maybe take another IC tomorrow morning and see what it says? :)

What does gold one do?!honestly these texts. I am a massive sucker for these digis, I want gold one! sure it's not in the UK... Coming up next: Clearblue Digital Platinum. Tells you if you're pregnant, how many weeks along, and whether the sex that got you there moved your world....:winkwink:

I saw some man selling a FRER gold on our Amazon for £30 odd :O!!

I always got better lines in the afternoon than the morning so could very well be your positive. Much easier to get a false negative than a false positive and that looks positive. Good luck. x

I started to spot today. It's pink and odd. Thinking maybe AF is gonna show today or tomorrow. I'm actually really bummed, but I'm trying to remain positive that there is a reason why I didn't get pregnant this cycle. Thanks for all your support. I really thought I was pregnant. Maybe it's because I wanted it so much, you know?

hm that doesn't necessarily mean you're out, i really would keep testing if it were me, that ic was way too dark to be nothing imo. hope af stays away!!!

Ny, you definitely have Hcg in your system, have you gotten AF at all? Your doctor should be running some more tests, conflicting pregnancy tests over a long period of time can indicate a serious problem. I hope all is well. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->