very confused, would like bit of help please!

Lliena

Mummy of 2!
Reaction score
Hiya ladies am considering using resuables on baby when she is born, have read through the stickys at the top but still a bit :wacko: about it all.

I already have a bum genius and 3 ittis ready to go here already as I understand the all in ones a whole lot more :haha: Just trying to get a bit of vareity though to see what works for baby! So my question is this.....

Someone I know is selling 6 little lamb towelling nappies for quite cheap, my question is do these nappies then need a wrap over the top and a stuffable inside? What kind of wrap? will any do?

As she has some wraps in general with no nappy a popolini wrap and a pul inner/nature babies leopard print with
adjustable rise and waist. Do these just go over the top of a towelling nappy? would they go over the little lambs?

Thanks for any help! :thumbup:

Yes, Little Lambs need a wrap, and which one you use is up to you! I personally like Mother-ease Airflow but everyone has their own recommendations.

On a little newborn you probably would not need to add a booster to a Little Lamb, but that would also depend on the fabric - cotton is less absorbant than bamboo. On size 1 LLs, the booster is not sewn in (in the size 2 they are stitched in on one end) - are the ones you have an eye on coming with their booster? They are not pocket nappies so you don't stuff them, rather you just lie the booster in and put a liner over the top (highly recommended for terry nappies as they keep LO's skin feeling dry).

HTH :)

I'm also a fan of ME airflow wraps :) but the LL wraps are also really good over their nappies. I had the LL bamboo and did really well with them while freddie was little. Only had a couple of leaks when i hadnt put the wrap over properly or left him in it for too long. My nappies came with the fleece liner which kept his skin dry :) x

Thanks for that they are size small little lambs and dont know if she has boosters with them but can they be brought separatley if there arent any? She is charging £15 for 6 is that a good price?

Thats defo a good price hun!! I use LL on logan still now with various wraps! They are great!!

I used ittis up until 2 days ago when logan became a very heavy wetter! So now having to sell them! But the LL still work great!!

Thank you for that, one last question with the itti's do you need a biodegradable liner in them to fling the poop off or are they meant to jsut be used and then washed straight away? :)

Its entirely up to you! When LO is just bf/ff then the poo runs through the liners so easier to just wear and wash! Or you could use fleece liners if you want! Once weaning starts i would suggest using fleece liners so you can plop the poo in the loo!And weaning poos stain as i found out!!

That's definitely a good price if they include boosters, but if not they are available direct from Little Lamb (which sells via eBay as well). I *think* they are about £12 for 10.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->