VERY early pregnancy announcement - edit - chemical 4th Dec.

fifi-folle

C (7/11) & C (10/12)
Reaction score
At an ultrasound this morning for ovarian cysts the sonographer told me there was this little fluid filled sac, I got worried for a micro second then I realised what she was telling me. It looks very much like I am 4 weeks pregnant!!! Still very early days and haven't actually had a BFP on a test yet. AF was due tomorrow, my 30th birthday, instead I hope to POAS and get a BFP!!!

omg GOOD LUCK and CONGRATS! I wish I had a sonogram machine here in my apt lol..

congratulations, that would be such an amazing birthday present!!

Congrats thats amazing! You must be so amazed. I go for my early scan tomorrow at 4 + 5.... could they actually see anything on an external scan? x x x x

Congrats! and what a lovely b-day present.

KUDOS!!!! i'm so happy for you, that's so exciting! what a wonderful way to find out xx

Congrats thats amazing! You must be so amazed. I go for my early scan tomorrow at 4 + 5.... could they actually see anything on an external scan? x x x x

Unfortunately I hadn't drunk enough water to get good results on external scan so had an internal one (they're really not that bad, feels a bit odd but they use lots of lube, it's not a large probe and they're gentle.) All that showed up was a really small blob of black in comparison to the white/grey. Doesn't look like much but I guess we all started out that size!!!!:thumbup:

KUDOS!!!! i'm so happy for you, that's so exciting! what a wonderful way to find out xx
You're telling me, when she started pointing it out I thought, oh no what else is wrong with me, then realised what she was actually saying!:happydance: Fx it sticks!

STILL no BFP, dh made me promise not to test again til Sunday but I was naughty and used an IC today but it was neg, however FF says I am only 13 dpo. I am going nuts. ARGH!!!!!:hissy: Feeling rubbish though, nausea, diarrhoea, exhausted and generally yuck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->