VERY Early pregnancy symptoms? Or ovulating?

ladybug9485

Reaction score
How reliable is charting your ovulation based on your cycle? Also, I am guessing I would be 5dpo and I am having some symptoms that are concerning. I have been super bloated for days and this morning I woke up with my right breast leaking. That didnt happen in my first pregnancy. I am very gassy and emotional. SUPER bloated to where I cannot even button my jeans...

This is our first month trying. I am curious how reliable it is to go by and ovulation calculator. What do these symptoms mean. I am wigging out. I hope I am pregnant.
:wacko:

Hi ladybug. Welcome to bnb. I am reasonably new too!
This is our first month trying too, been almost two weeks of trying after my implanon was removed. I have been feeling a little bloated myself and my sense of smell is incredible lol... but I think I notice these because I want to be pregnant but...I don't think I am... yet.
It does sound like you just might be though! When is your period due? When do you think you might Do a test?

General ovulation calendars are not reliable, at all.

The only way to know when you are ovulating is to temp.

Since you don't know when/if you ovulated it's really impossible to say if your symptoms are related to pregnancy or not.

Only way to know at this point is to take a test.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->