Very Faint Line?

D

dawny690

Here is a pic of my very faint line from this morning im 8dpo according to ff can you see it too my OH could I think its better to see in flesh not from the pic. https://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh34/dawny690/SP_A0014.jpg

Sorry sweety the picture is way too blurry for me. Do you have the flower setting on youre camera? It is for close ups. Zooming in is the worst. Take the pict at a regular distance and when you upload the image to youre pc you can zoom in by there. Might work better. Good luck

I think I see the line, but, it is very blurry. Hope this is it for you! Fingers crossed!

I agree it is hard to see due to the blur. It is horrible how bad cameras are when you are trying to show off faint lines for everyone to look at

:cry: Sorry new phone and not sure how to take a picture properly yet havent seen a flower icon? Its a samsung e840 x

oooo I thought it was a digi oops. No the camera phones don't have that setting I think.

It does look slightly clearer actually on the phone. I'm sure I could see a faint line earlier today.

Good luck hun.:hugs:

Looks like it wasnt a faint line after all must have been wishful thinking or eyes wanting to see it. Temps have dropped this am and been spotting :cry: x

I can see a faint line, blurry pic,...those tests are accurate as they pic up so early,....keep testing and kup

How much has your temp dropped? Mine dropped, but only very very slightly, by 0.1 degrees and I started having brownish spotting but I got my BFP the next day.

How much has your temp dropped? Mine dropped, but only very very slightly, by 0.1 degrees and I started having brownish spotting but I got my BFP the next day.

Mine has dropped by 0.4 degrees this is my chart https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/22b84b mind you my temp was taken a lot earlier than normal this am normally try and take my temp at 8am but this am woke up at 6.30am yesterday was 8am and the day before was 7.20am do you think there is a chance I could still get my :bfp: as i still am only 10dpo thanks hun x :hug:

:bfn: again today but temp has increased now again from yesterday its now 36.7 :happydance: so back in the game for a :bfp: im hoping as im 11dpo and hope i get it soon :rofl: as i feel like :cry: :hug: to everyone x just had a thought is it possible im holding the test in fmu too long or not long enough as its says to hold it in fmu for 10 seconds so i timed it on my phone to make sure but not sure if its right?? thanks x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->