Very faint positives 5 days before period, negative FRER

MyFavSurprise

Reaction score
I took 3 tests today, my New Choice dollar tree test had a super faint line, not shadowy like all of the evaps i was getting, but thin.. So i ran out and got an FRER and clearblue +/-..the FRER (horrible new style) was negative but the clearblue showed a plus right away..unfortunately it was so light i cant really get it on camera, it also faded after the time limit, is it still positive?

https://i66.tinypic.com/5ev3ia.jpg
https://i66.tinypic.com/2yjq7er.jpg

First Responses say that any type of 2 line test is a positive. I would just keep testing and see if they get darker. If they don't get darker, or you get your period - it was unfortunately probably a chemical :(. Good luck to you!

I took them all yesterday, the clearblue had a nice thick line that was not hard to see irl and it came right up, but my FRER was negative at the same time. I've never had much luck with them, even with the old ones, but I'm hoping the clearblue was accurate

Will keep testing, tempted to test today but im trying to hold out for tomorrow :/

Look at my thread. FRER are crap

Well i suck at waiting, lol. Tested again right now and there was that blue line, not even my husband could deny he saw it, very much within the time limit and this time it stayed all big and bold...still not convinced somehow, i need to see it on another test to feel secure.

I'm 11dpo

https://i64.tinypic.com/2nge5nk.jpg

Is it normal for the test to turn lighter or negative after the 10 minutes?

It's all starting to make sense, the metallic taste in my mouth, the nausea the last 2 days, the heartburn, my son's formula smelling so bad.. I'm freaking out a little now

My first bfp did after two days

The clearblue looks definitely positive. It's the right thickness. Can't believe how bad the new frer are.
Good luck X

Well, my two dollar tree tests appeared to be very faintly positive, if i hadn't already gotten the clear blue positives i wouldnt have seen any line on them...maybe theyre not as sensitive? I also didn't do a long hold cuz i was excited and nervous...maybe thats whats wrong?

Scared that im not really pregnant eeh :nope:

Well, hating this, still negativeish dollar tree tests, going to get more clearblue tomorrow and hope they're darker.

Thanks everybody, for the support, this part is rough.

Thank you, I'm thinking that maybe the clearblue is just picking up the hcg better for me, I looked back at my positive tests that I thought had faded but the line is still very much there and very solid and thick. I think its a real positive, hoping for more positives tomorrow!

Well I started bleeding tonight, 3 days early..don't know what to think but I'm sure those tests were positive and not evaps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->