Very irregular periods, frustrating! Any buddies?

Mandy1102

Reaction score
I came off the pill 2 years ago and we haven't used any other contraception since, he usually just pulls out (sorry tmi) but not always, we get married in September and so plan to properly start ttc then but for now just seeing what happens. My cycles range from 24 days upto 51 :-( so frustrating! I've had blood tests and ruled out pcos and it does seem that I'm ovulating, but really worried that when we come to try its going to be impossible to know when I'm actually ovulating, anyone else experiencing the same? Would really like a buddy, sometimes it's hard to speak to OH as he doesn't think it will be an issue, he just doesn't get it!!

Hi!
I think I can relate to some of this! I came off BCP end of Dec last year, I had normal periods until February then nothing (except about one hour of spotting) until today where my period finally started again! It hurts like hell and I feel like shit but the point is it started up again our bodies are a bit crazy sometimes.
For the last few months those thoughts of 'what if there's something wrong? We're constantly on my mind too so I can sympathise with how you're feeling.
Keep track of your periods or any signs/symptoms and try and reassure yourself, you've had the blood test which ruled out PCOS. Some of your cycles sound long but some aren't, no reason you couldn't concieve when you start trying after you get married :)

My cycles range anywhere from 45 days up to 78 days sometimes. It's so frustrating and aggravating, and down right heart breaking. I hate having everyone around me get pregnant so quickly and easily, and I have many siblings (3 biological brothers and many step siblings) and I am the only one out of about 15 kids that doesn't have a child yet. And to top it off, I am in the middle. I have been the first one out of all of them to marry (except for my oldest step brother who was married coming into our family), but othewise, everyone else in my family has experience pregnancy/parenting. It frustrates me to no end b/c my brother's soon to be ex wife gave up their son a few months ago b/c "nobody paid attention to her anymore, only to Kayden." So she left my brother and their 1 year old son, and hooked up with some Carnies here in Michigan. Now my brother faces prison time (only 5 months luckily) due to something that she did, and turned it around on him... Anywho.... Just looking for other people to vent to, b/c until I am able to get fertility meds (I am considering trying fertibella in a couple months) I know it won't actually happen, but it's still so depressing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->