Very light pink line... evap or bfp?

cdw

Reaction score
Hi, this is my first post but I've been browsing around this site for a while now. So glad to find a place like this!

I've taken many pregnancy tests before and I've never had one come up like this. It's a New Choice dollar tree brand test (I got tired of paying so much $$ for tests just for them to be neg)... but I've read that they're pretty reliable.

There seems to be a very faint pink line that developed in under 4 minutes on 2 tests that I took (same brand). Can you see it? It's hard to see in a picture, but I'm wondering if it could be an evap line?? I'm afraid to get my hopes up and then get a bfn later! Any thoughts??? :flower:

Attachments

• DSCF2705.jpg
    DSCF2705.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 195
Wahooooo i defo see it.Ooooooooooo Good Luck hun xoxox

I would say it was positive - get a better test to confirm though.

You should be able to get a decent line on a first response. Good luck!

Thank you!! Ah, I don't know what to think. I'll get some FRER today to test tomorrow morning. Hoping for a clear bfp! This would be #1 for us! I'll keep you posted no matter what happens.

Oooooh. Yes definitely a line. Can't wait til u pee tomorrow ;)

I can definately see a line with no problem, looks like bfp to me hun :thumbup:.

So, I couldn't help myself (I'm crazy, aren't I?) and I went to the store and got a more reliable test. Couldn't find FRER in the 3 stores I tried, so I got Answer Brand Early Result. Actually, I checked and they're made by the same company (Church & Dwight Co, Inc.). It's a more reassuring bfp than the $tree ones even though it's still faint. I think I'm about 7-9 dpo, but I guess I could be wrong because I didn't use an opk this month.

Thanks for your replies!!!

Attachments

• DSCF2715.jpg
    DSCF2715.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 101
Now that one i see for sure!! I am pretty "positive" I can say congratulations :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->