Very Long Term TTC....and Pregnant!!!!!

Mahogany

Reaction score
For those of you battling infertility....I pray my story brings you hope. And I pray God sends you your bundle very soon.

I have been yearning for a little peanut for 7 years. Even before I met my husband I suffered from the sadness of not being pregnant and the envy of seeing my friends and family embracing their bundles of joy.

Well I got my :bfp::bfp: at the hospital this morning (Aug 13, 2009). My hubby and I have been trying for 3 years! When I got the news from the doctor I :cry: I was speechless and so overjoyed:wohoo:. Thank you God for sending us our little blessing right on time.

The interesting thing is that we had just scheduled an appointment with Seattle Reproductive Medicine, went for a counsultation and had everything in place to start IUI this next cycle. We are so happy.....

I had a lap done in late April (everything came back normal) and we started clomid 100mg one month after that, and got :pink: during our second cycle of it. But wait, we had tried clomid a year before in 2008 (completing 6 cycles and nothing). I refused to give up.....so we went for it again this summer after the lap.

We are so happy and very very blessed.:wohoo:

:dust:

Huge Congratulations!!! Wishing you a healthy 9 months!!

That's brilliant! Relax and enjoy - you deserve it. xx

congratulations to you and your family to be!!!!!! well done girl!!!!! bean in your belly!!!!!xxxxxxxxx

wow, that's fantastic news - congratulations x

Awwwww so happy for you. Wishing you a healthy 9 months. Many many congratulations.

Fantastic news, gives us lttcers hope!!

xx

Wow.. congratulations. :happydance: :happydance: You deserve it! I also conceived with my son straight after having a lap. I hear a lot of women do!
Wishing you a healthy and happy pregnancy. :hugs: x

many congrats hunny,you really deserve it after 7 years,all the best.xx:hugs::hugs:

Huge congratulation! :happydance:

I'm in a similar situation to yourself but can't quite bring myself to officially announce it in case of tempting fate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->