Very low discomfort, one side?

chocolatemog

Reaction score
AF is due Friday and I am trying not to obsess, not being too sucessful there though!:wacko:

I had started to think no BFP for sure, today though I have some discomfort very low mid-right side, almost feels like vaginal cramping, (sorry TMI). Could this still be a sign of PG? With my daughter I remember I had a corpus luteum cyst that was uncomfortable for a while in the early days but then it went away, I don't remember feeling it quite this early on though (if that is what it is). Could it be an ectopic PG? Feels different to any kind of AF symptom I have ever had.

I am determined not to test till Friday morning though, I am going to buy the test tommorow:winkwink:

Anyone go through anything similar? Thanks for any advice.:flower:

Its quite possible it could be a pregnancy symptom usualy AF cramping is on all area of your abdomen FX for you ! :dust:

I'm about 7 day's before expected AF (May 11th) and for the last 4 or 5 day's I've had on and off AF cramps. I could've sworn I got it at work, I kept running to the bathroom to see if I got it, but NOTHING. This morning I'm fine, no cramps whats so ever. Surprisingly, I woke up feeling great :D I also had a few unusual cramps and twitches but it lasted a few seconds. Also around my belly button I felt weird pulling. I guess I'll have to endure another week and then poas! So nervous, because to me everything symptom I've had has been very promising, but I remember being so sure in the past and then AF showed.

You know my mom said thats how she always knew she was pregnant was it felt like something was attached to her belly button or tugging on it ! Sounds promising for you Lalah! :dust: for both of you!

That's what I'm thinking too, I don't care what anyone say's I think you just KNOW. And that's how I explained it to my fiance lastnight, I told him I just feel different, my body is so out of sync with me, and I'm feeling thing's I've never felt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->