Very nervous...going to test this evening

brunette&bubs

Mommy to James
Reaction score
:flower:

Just looking for some moral support. I was going to wait longer but I figure now is as good of a time as ever.

I am one day late for AF and I am going to try testing this evening so I know for sure.

So nervous to see that negative result! Going to pick up DS from school then go to the gym so it'll be a few hours. Wish me luck!

Thank you...I thought I could wait a couple days but I just can't! If it's negative, I'll know AF is rearing her head soon enough!!

Fingers crossed you get your bfp

Okay after 3 minutes I see nothing. Attached is a pic... Better brace for AF

I'm not sure on dpo. I haven't been tracking my cycles. This is my 2nd month off the pill. So I'm just going based upon my last cycle.

Period Dec 5 next period was Jan 1.

So a 26 day cycle... I could definitely be wrong on my cycles and I have no idea if I've even ovulated

Yes I did! I tested this morning and BFN.

On CD 29 and typically my cycles are 26-27 days. No AF in sight and no symptoms of anything.

I have no idea on DPO...

Just read this thread :hugs: sorry for the bfn
Maybe you ovulated later than usual this month and your bfp is still to come.
Did you notice any signs of ovulation this month that could help pin point how many dpo you are?
Keeping my fingers crossed you get a :bfp: soon!

I haven't noticed any signs of O...for all I know I could still O this month. And it's hard for me to tell the difference sometimes between EWCM and my own fluids mixed with my mans sperm....

I truly have no clue. I think this weekend will be very telling!!!

I don't plan on testing anymore this weekend because I'm either too early to test or AF is around the corner....Just waiting.

Ugh the waiting game stinks :( hope you get some answers soon :hugs:

Thank you! I would venture to guess if I don't see AF in the next day or two something is definitely brewing.

I NEVER have cycles this long and this is very uncharacteristic for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->