Very new and need advice please ladies

wants2bamammy

Reaction score
Hello,
Im wondering if any of you could advise me, I had a m/c with my first pregnancy in March 2011. You could say I have been ttc since or you could say not trying, not preventing.
I always keep a note of when my :af: starts to give me an idea of when I could be ovulating and I have had no luck.
Then, three days ago I started with cramps, and weird sensations coming from my right side, I have had white, sticky discharge in my knickers for the past three days and then this morning it was a pinkish colour, (sorry i know too much info!) I know that because we want a baby im hoping so much, but I feel different, almost ill, cold, tired and headaches, I know there is no way I could be pregnant at this time but could this be ovulation?
I am taking pre-natal vitamins and folic acid, I have tried ovulation tests in the past and I have had two faint positives on those which acording to the instructions mean that it is not a positive, it has to be the same colour? So I have stopped using them. If anyone could give me any advice I would really appreciate it, perhaps on how to chart properly, luteal phase? I havent a clue what this is. I am 23 and live with my OH, we have been together six years this month.
Look forward to hearing from someone who understands and can understand me rambling on!!! Thanks x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->