Very new to these forums

Tnd14

Reaction score
I don't really know where to start, but here it goes...

My husband and I are high school sweethearts...we have been together for 14 years and married for 4. About a year and a half ago my husband and I decided to start trying for a baby. There were a few bumps in the road but, in general, we have tried and tried! After 18 months I went to the doctor for a check up. All of my tests have come back normal. (As have his) I am having a HSG performed in two days. I am scared out of my mind!

I don't know if I am more afraid that they will find something wrong, or they don't. I guess I just don't know what's going to happen. I just want an answer.

Hello! :flower:
HSG's can be pretty scary, and slightly painful. I'd take answers over not knowing any day and I hope it isn't much longer, than it has been, for you. How have you been trying?
:)

Hi this sounds like my story, i too married my high school sweet heart & we got married & started ttc aftr 2 yrs no luck & had all tests & i was too was anxious either way, anyway results came back that ovulation levels were low, was put on clomid for a year 11 cycles tried again, 12th cycle used preseed along with clomid & conceived! Ds is 7 nw. In total from start to conception took 5 yrs but rest assured your doing right thing by getting answers but once problem is identified they can help you £ you'l onow what to do. Hcg wasn't bad just slight cramps after like pre af cramps just take couple painkillers with u for after but it was ok

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->