Very Pregnant?

Dans Mummy

Reaction score
I'm 45 and have been trying for a baby for 18 months. Ive now missed 2 periods and the test I took last week only showed a very faint line. The thing is I feel very pregnant.

I went and saw my Doctor and shes booked me in to see the midwife and i have my scan next week, she thinks im 12 weeks pregnant now.

Im scared...scared its all a mistake and im not expecting...im ready for this...and yet at the same time i feel about 6 months gone.

I know my body is very confused and i was told during thi summer i was pre menapausal...am i been stupid and thinking the worst,and i cant possibly be pregnant?. My emotions are as you can see very all over the place. And on top of this my man Chris isnt sure a baby is what he wants...he's scared of becoming a first time Dad at 57.

I'm 45 and have been trying for a baby for 18 months. Ive now missed 2 periods and the test I took last week only showed a very faint line. The thing is I feel very pregnant.

I went and saw my Doctor and shes booked me in to see the midwife and i have my scan next week, she thinks im 12 weeks pregnant now.

Im scared...scared its all a mistake and im not expecting...im ready for this...and yet at the same time i feel about 6 months gone.

I know my body is very confused and i was told during thi summer i was pre menapausal...am i been stupid and thinking the worst,and i cant possibly be pregnant?. My emotions are as you can see very all over the place. And on top of this my man Chris isnt sure a baby is what he wants...he's scared of becoming a first time Dad at 57.

a line is a line - congratulations. Im sure the scan will provide you with the reassurance you need. As for your partner he will come round....men get scared with this sort of thing at all ages but he will come round! For the time being you should focus on your needs and wants! Let us know how the scan goes next week....:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->