very short cycles - ovulating early or not at all?

mrsclt

Reaction score
Want to start ttc #2, am 9 months pp and still breastfeeding(not exclusively). Been having regular cycles for 3 to 4 months, however my first one was 28 days as normal, but now they are ranging between 17 to 21 days. Started temping again recently, and I'm trying to figure out if I'm ovulating around day 8, or not at all... one app I use has said I O'd on day 8, and my previous app siad no fertile days for the cycle. Can anyone tell me what they think?

Attachments

• ovuview_chart.jpg
    ovuview_chart.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 9
I just started temping and have questions about my chart as well...Mainly about taking my temp at the wrong time and what to do with it.

By looking at this chart, I would assume you didnt ovulate. I could be wrong though.

I would think from that chart that you didn't ovulate. It is hard because there are some times where it looks like you could have O'd but then the temps adjust down again :shrug:

Hollie have you tried a temp adjuster? I use whenmybaby and feel like it is pretty accurate.

I would think from that chart that you didn't ovulate. It is hard because there are some times where it looks like you could have O'd but then the temps adjust down again :shrug:

Hollie have you tried a temp adjuster? I use whenmybaby and feel like it is pretty accurate.

Yea, I used that on a day, last week. But lastnight I woke up at 3 or so and went to bathroom and forgot to temp before. Then I woke up at around 7 and used that temp. Im afraid it may have messed up my chart..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->