Very sore breast...

mommytoTandE

Mother of 3 & 1 angel
Reaction score
Good morning girls. I am 21 weeks 1 day and my left breast is hurting! Ugh. Just under the nipple it is hard - was able to express some colestrum to relieve the pressure. I did have a breast infections just after an early miscarriage this past summer - but then the color of the discharger was greenish/straw colored and an antibiotic cleared it up. This time the discharge is clear (sounds normal to me) Not sure if this is normal now or not? This will be my third baby and I did breast feed for about a year plus with my other two. Any tips to relieve the pain? Thanks ladies!

Anyone? I have a call into the ob/gyn hoping they can make a suggestion for me!

They are calling in a prescription... They said it was mastitis and since i had it over the summer after the miscarriage it sounds like another one. Good to know if anyone gets a hard lump like mass in their breast even before they deliver! It is possible to get the infection while pregnant! Hope no one else gets it - it HURTS! :(

sorry your having problems. Didnt want to read an run but havent really got any advice. Sometimes my boobies REALLY hurt but i just deal with it :( gets really bad at times doesnt it! x

ive just done a thread on this, im wondering if its the same thing hun? xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->