Very Stressed MS Gone Need Support

ItsJana

Reaction score
I wrote a post in the 1st tri 2 days ago about a family member dying, I got 2 responses. Things were bad then, but they got worse, that family member is alive, but my step-mom has been terrible. She knows I'm pregnant, I asked a question about why this person who is dying didn't tell me they got sick 2 years ago and she flipped and went off on me. Saying things about my mom that aren't true among other things that are just plain cruel. i cried so much this morning I felt like I couldn't breathe. I has my usual nausea this morning, and after balling the nausea went away, I'm usually nauseous well up until 2 pm and it's well before that right now. I keep telling myself that these people aren't worth it, but it's easier said. I'm scared something could or has happened to my pregnancy.

I'm sorry you're having a rough time of it. Rest assured that pregnancy symptoms come and go and that's TOTALLY normal. Some days in 1st tri I felt so sick, I couldn't get off the couch. The next day, I would feel great all day. It's seriously nothing to worry about. I also had a couple very emotional days and having a breakdown will not hurt your baby. Take a deep breath, drink some water and enjoy not feeling sick while it lasts.

I hope that's it and symptoms will come back. I've never wanted ms so bad.

Dont be worrying about pregnancy symptoms, they come and go and change all the time. Also worrying and stress wont cause any harm to your baby so please dont be fretting about that either. Youll probably find that because you have other things to think about your body just hasnt had time to feel nauseous! Rest assured though as the other lady said - you will have good and bad days, take advantage of the lack of nausea whilst you can!! x

Oh honey dont worry! Symptoms come and go. Mine still change from day to day and I'm 3rd tri! Some days I have heartburn and other days I dont. Sometimes I cant stay awake past 8pm then other days I can't sleep until 4am. I know 1st tri is a scary time but the odd emotional episode won't damage your baby x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->