Very super duper faint line FRER

minties

Complete
Reaction score
Hey! Been a long time since I have taken a pregnancy test.

I have whacky cycles, and had my tubes tied during c-section. So odds are extremely stacked against me. My youngest is 3 and I have a different partner to my first 3 kids. We don't use any protection as my tubes are tied.

I took a test about midday and just had a dribble of pee, I had lots of cramps about 3 days ago and thought it was my period arriving.

Really hard to get a picture, but there is the faintest of faint lines.

I track my period using kindara and average cycle at the moment is anywhere from 28 to 34 days, right now I am on cycle day 32.

IMG_20191014_134032.jpg

Last edited:
I see the line! Are you planning to test again?

I definitely see a line as well...

I definitely see the line but there is a whole bunch of ladies that got false lines on frer at the moment so I wouldn’t trust this unless the line gets darker xx

Could easily see that line. If its genuine then this baby really wants to be here considering the odds. Fx for you!

I see it but I second that the FRER have been giving off really bad false positives. I would test and see if its darker or try a different brand. GL for however you want this to turn out!

Yay!!! Hi Minties ❤️

I see it clearly but those frer have been giving wicked false lines recently. I would test again and wait for progression to confirm. Those tests broke my heart like 2 months in a row with false lines.

I see it but i think its an indent. Can you take another test?

Thanks everyone! I don't really want it to be positive, because if it is, chances are it would be ectopic.

I think I was just imagining it anyway and that it's just the indent, but I'll test again today or tomorrow.

I caved in and did another about 18 hours after the first, and it doesn't look any different. Just a vague hint of something but nothing solid.

Sorry to highjack your post but I took a FRRR yesterday and I can see a line and one friend can as well but a couple others see nothing. HELP

Screenshot_20191015-094431_Gallery.jpg

Sorry to highjack your post but I took a FRRR yesterday and I can see a line and one friend can as well but a couple others see nothing. HELP

View attachment 1070678
I can see it but at the moment these tests are giving horrid false positives so I would try in a couple of days to see if the line darkens xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->