very tmi! three questions in one thread (:

ariasmommy01

Reaction score
First off I am 32 weeks and my baby has iugr we found out about it at 28 weeks. She had a heart rate that was dropping down into the 60s so she is being closely monitored after a week of being admitted to the hospital.

My first question is: TMI!
I went to the bathroom on a few different occasions and there had been this discharge that looks like white clumps floating in the toilet about the size of a penny. It kind of reminds me of cooked egg whites. Its happened in the past three days today I got curious and tried to pick it up out the toilet with a piece of cardboard. It broke up very easily into tiny white dust like particles. Which reminded me of the little white dust like particles that I have also been seeing when I have to go pee. I aslo have been having an increase in discharge. I get this milky white discharge along with an increase in watery discharge that comes right along with it. It happens through out the day and It has leaked through my clothes twice. All this has happened in about three days. Anyone know what this could be? I don't think it is an infection as there I no itching or burning and my urine comes back fine at the drs appointments.

2nd question:
I had a bpp Friday and one today. The fluid levels around the baby was 20.5 and then today the fluid levels came back at 13.4. Can they drop that much is such a short amount of time? Like it seems that is a lot they gave me paper work to take to my dr on Thursday

3rd question:
Could the discharge I am experience be ammonic fluids leaking? I read online that there can be pieces of the babys skin in your urine could that be the clumps of white stuff? or my mucus plug? Also I get ewcm on the toilet paper. Does ammonic fluid dry to any particular color? Im just so confused. Could it be my mucus plug coming away more? I lost a couple globs of yellowish cm that was blood tinted last week. I plan on asking the drs all these questions on Thursday.

Im also getting a lot of Braxton hicks and nausea to the extreme I cant seem to keep food done now that I eat all the time!

Im not really sure. Bumping for you, if you're concerned definitely discuss it with your Dr x

It sounds to me like pieces of your mucus plug. They can be shed throughout pregnancy without cause for concern (your body replenishes the plug), but if your fluid levels are dropping, you should speak with your doctor about it.

Not familiar with discharge like that. I'd get a check just to be on the safe side.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->