Very Unexpected!!

imready4it

Reaction score
Didn’t know I wanted one more baby until I thought I was pregnant last month...all kinds of symptoms from sore bbs, nausea, bloating, etc. then AF showed and I unexpectedly cried. I wasn’t TTC at all..thought I had made a mistake taking the pill correctly. So this month we were NTNP. I did not start a new pack of bfp. I didn’t do any temping, etc...I did notice some ewcm one day and I made sure to dtd that day and the following day. I also realized we had dtd about 2 Days before. 3 Days later my uterus was very tender on the right side. This tenderness stayed till about 9 Days after the ewcm and that night which I figure was about 8-9dpo I had very sharp pelvic cramps that lasted about 20 minutes. The only other symptoms I’ve had is uterine soreness after dtd. No sore bbs, nausea, metallic taste, etc. I tested around what I figured was 13dpo and it was a bfn. Tested again at 15dpo and bfn. I waited till I was CD32 and BFP!! I had no idea it would happen so quickly and I pray this little bean sticks. I currently have a DD that is 10 and one that is 15. I hope to be able to tell them soon!

Congratulations! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months!

Congratulations! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months! :happydance:

Thanks ladies!! Not even 48 hours later I woke up with a horrible UTI and went to see my primary care dr. on Tuesday. I’d forgotten how common they were in the first trimester. They did a urine test as well and got a BFP!

I found out I had a mmc last Thursday followed by a d&c. Baby died at 6w2d. I should’ve been exactly 9weeks. I don’t know how women can go through this multiple times. My heart is broken.

I'm so sorry for your loss. It is never easy :hugs:

I'm so sorry for your loss :( good luck to you in the future.

We have daughters at the same age congrats

Thank you ladies. Hoping and praying my cycle comes back soon!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->