Very upset...and kinda sad

Samantha87

Reaction score
So ,lately i have been having symptoms of pregnancy which worries me because i have been on the pill i only forgot one pill which is why im so worried about these symptoms. It would be fine with me if i got pregnant...i want one soooooooo bad:blush: But The bf is another story...he wants one just not yet.
Anyhoo, i was sitting in the bed with him talking, and i said to him " what would you think if i got pregnant? would you want me to keep it" I was just curious as to what he would say.
Well he replied with, saying you know it's not the right time...blah blah blah....then he brought up abortion...something that i thought he was against. I said to him ." i didn't know that you thought that was an option" He said... "well I'm pro-life....i can make hundreds of babies...i don't care it's up to you, wouldn't be a loss for me"
I couldn't believe he said that. So of course i got mad and rolled over. He then proceeded to tell me that im only mad because i want one and im mad because he is not ready. Im so mad .....so frustrated...i just want to scream.
I apparently got the wrong idea, i thought he wanted one nearly as much as i did:hissy:i guess not :cry:
Sorry for the rant girls.....i just need to get it off my chest.....now i cant sleep.....i will just hang out here for a while till i get tired.

:hugs: Im sorry sweety, how insensitive of him to say that!!! Keep your chin up girl, i know it is easier said than done :( :hug:

So sorry to hear that, hope you feel better soon. :hugs:

However, i wonder if he'd feel the same if you actually were pregnant, as opposed to just asking him a hypothetical question?

I know if i asked my OH what he'd think if i got pregnant now then he would say that he wouldnt be happy about it as we're not ready.

But if i did get pregnant, then he would come round to the idea i'm sure!

Yeah It seems like the guy never wants it as bad as the girl (but that's just what i've heard). Then again I kind of understand why a girl would want to be pregnant more, I mean look at all the perks. lol.

But I get what you mean. i've had mean comments thrown in my face like that by OH too.

He acts like nothing happened last night, and wonders why im in a bad mood. I don't really want to bring it up again, so much for talking about babies. :( Oh well. I just wont bring anything up for a little while. Maybe he got sick of me talking about it ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->