very very sick with MS

gixxgirl06

Reaction score
Ok, I"m so sick with MS, well it's pretty much all day MS. today I had to come home from work because I couldn't stop puking. I can't seem to keep any food down. I'm so exhausted that all I want to do is be in bed. I"m starving but, yet can't seem to eat anything, plus the food is not appetizing to me at all. smells are really killing me to no end. I can't even stand the smell of my desk. Has anyone else been or is this sick? :sad2:

If you are strugglng to keep food and fluids down you should call your doctor as he can give you tablets for sickness

Hope you feel better soon :hugs:

I've had really bad sickness since 6 weeks. It's still here now. I agree that if you're having trouble keeping anything down it would be best to speak to your doctor for advice. I was given anti sickness tablets and I'm being monitored for dehydration (due to hyperemesis gravidarum).

I hope you feel better soon :hugs: x

I've had really bad sickness since 6 weeks. It's still here now. I agree that if you're having trouble keeping anything down it would be best to speak to your doctor for advice. I was given anti sickness tablets and I'm being monitored for dehydration (due to hyperemesis gravidarum).

I hope you feel better soon :hugs: x

Same here. I ended up hospitalised when I was 6 weeks. I say see a doctor xx

i am struggling terribly at the moment,and have been since about 6 weeks.i am sick everyday,and it lasts all day,i am trying my best to carry on but it is getting difficult.just trying to drink lucozade,and also going to try complan build up milkshakes.x

i can totally sympathise hun. seding you big :hugs:

i actually found having a little cry helped! lol!

make sure you tell dr you can't keep anything down. last thing you need is to be in hospital.

hope you feel better soon

:hug:

Im sorry for you, I havent suffered like that. Nutritional therapists believe morning sickness is due to vitamin B6 and zinc deficiency, I dont know if that helps. Ive never had to road test them! Hope you feel better xx

i had a pregnancy that ended up not being viable during which i had hyperemesis. i could not even put an ice cube in my mouth without throwing up, and got all my fluids/nutrients via iv hydration. talk about hell.

this pregnancy is a lot better than that, but still the morning sickness is killing me! i work at a classy high-end boutique and yesterday, had to run out in between ringing up customers to throw up. so embarrassing. i've been sent home early so many times. i am afraid of losing my job.

I was like that for a week before I could not take anymore and went to the dr, who gave me cyclizine anti-sickness tabs. They help but I am still sick once a day but at least I can eat and drink a little. Hope you feel better soon hun xx

Thanks ladies. I"m just so exhausted, & sick. it does seem to ease up a bit by late afternoon. but, today it has just been horrible.

I have another ?. I normally wide on the hips. I run alot normally, not lately. I work out at the gym pretty much at least 5 days a week.(not lately since being so sick) I'm small about 5'2 & 120lbs. but, just notice that my hips are much bigger than normally. is this normal at this stage???

I have been very sick also. I started MS when I was about five weeks and it horrible. My dr gave me some tablets but even they dont work all the time! I hope it ends soon for the both of us!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->