very very very sore breasts ???

OULINA

Reaction score
hello ladies,

This is so weird !!! i couldn't wait anymore so i took a opk test which i actually bought for next month cz thats when i am planning on ttc seriously !! of course it was positive... i was having all these crazy symptoms but wasn't getting a temp. rise !! i wanted to know if i was crazy or was i actually ovulating ....today i got a temp rise ....finally !!!! but yesterday and the day before my breasts were and still are sooooo sore ....i mean there are times i just cant handle it.... !!!! i cant be pregnant right? i mean we :sex: 5 days ago but he didnt finish in me :blush: (sorry)... has anyone ever heard of ovulating and then after 2 days lets say get a temp rise??? i am going crazy now ....has anyone had very very sore breast while and after they ovulated ?

Hi there
Yeah I get them a little bit when I ovulate sometimes. But not as sore as you describe.

If you got a pos OPK that doesn't mean you were already ovulating, it means you were about to ovulate, so if you ovulated the day after you poas then the next day you would see your temp rise... if that makes sense.. and hope I got that right.

Good luck hope you get a little baby soon!

I usually had sore bbs just before my positive opk then up until AF, but this month i got my bfp they were sore until 4dpo then stopped being sore then started again at 12dpo! weird!

hhhmmm huns sounds interesting, well personally i never get any boob sorness diring or after ov, only when af is due or preg, now when i was already prg and used opks they came up really dark pos like instantly i mean the test line was done b4 the test had even finished and gotten to control line but this was because the opk was picking up hcg not LH, also when i ov some months i have a temp drop which can last 3 days b4 rising up so think what ur say is pretty normal as the temp normally rises once ovua;ation has happened.
hope this helps and have u taken another opk? is it still pos? keep us updated hunny xxxxxxxxx

wow!I used a opk yesterday and the line came out reeeeeeally dark i mean alot darker than the line the instructions said you are supposed compare with.i have 7 more of those test do you think since i got my temp.rise today i should test again maybe tomorrow and see if i see a line and if it is still dark? The opks i got says that no line should show if u r not ovulating but what if ovulation has passed ? oh what should i do????

well i couldn't wait so i took an other opk test today ,2 days after my temp.rise.it was still pos. but this time the test line if not a little darker it was the same as the control line...my breast are not as sore today...but still are sensitive but i feel something low and right like... light tapings like.. heartbeat movements? i cant explain it! ive been going every hour to the bathroom too..what is wrong with me..?oh and my cm is like sooo sticky it reminds me of vaseline ?i know i am crazy and my brain is playing tricks on me :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->